Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reminiscing the good times

I know my blog has faced serious neglect, often recently. I'm busy maintaining my business ahaa.. and urm another side-job..and my master thesis.

Aariz is 8 months now, and we just came back from Sabah. Yes, yes I should blog about that with lots of pictures but not tonight. Kena tidur awal, bangun sahur..another 20 days to go! Gambate Ernie Khairina, semoga anda tidaklah menjadi skeleton. Believe me you don't want to see my malnutrion- 2cm- wrist. Astaghfirullah..lillahi Taa'la

Anyone here watch Awan Dania? Rindu pula Seoul...and even more when I read my friend's FB status kata tengah ada di Everland! I love Everland and the rose garden =)  


tengok stroller..
satu hari nanti mummy pasti bawa Aariz ke Everland!


2 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

kebetulan most of the strollers dlm pic tu sama kaler..and mcm sm brand juga..or kena provide stroller dlm taman tu..? huuu

Ernie Khairina said...

Nurul,
yalahh..hehe yes provided. baby care house pun sangat selesa dan bersih..best =)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reminiscing the good times

I know my blog has faced serious neglect, often recently. I'm busy maintaining my business ahaa.. and urm another side-job..and my master thesis.

Aariz is 8 months now, and we just came back from Sabah. Yes, yes I should blog about that with lots of pictures but not tonight. Kena tidur awal, bangun sahur..another 20 days to go! Gambate Ernie Khairina, semoga anda tidaklah menjadi skeleton. Believe me you don't want to see my malnutrion- 2cm- wrist. Astaghfirullah..lillahi Taa'la

Anyone here watch Awan Dania? Rindu pula Seoul...and even more when I read my friend's FB status kata tengah ada di Everland! I love Everland and the rose garden =)  


tengok stroller..
satu hari nanti mummy pasti bawa Aariz ke Everland!


2 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

kebetulan most of the strollers dlm pic tu sama kaler..and mcm sm brand juga..or kena provide stroller dlm taman tu..? huuu

Ernie Khairina said...

Nurul,
yalahh..hehe yes provided. baby care house pun sangat selesa dan bersih..best =)