Thursday, December 22, 2011

Andalucia Day3 : beautiful Benalmadena costa


It is said that Benalmadena was originally an Andalusian fishing village with white washed houses ( remember my entry ; Benalmadena Pueblo ). As the first info I found about this town, the word 'fishing village' indeed made a good impression.

Benalmadena nestled between the town of Torremolinos and Fuengirola. These costal towns located not very far from the city of Malaga. I know the city offers so much attractions; the Picasso museum. Very unlike me, but it wasn't in my list because I wanted to enjoy the beach (I've spent years wondering why people enjoyed beach so much, and now I'm one of those..haishh bestnya tinggal di Malaysia) So during our stay in Benalmadena, there was no day when we didn't play at the beach. Even if we were 2 hours late for our Granada trip =)


 sunrise...taken from our hotel balcony

 my big boy..sudah ber'sunbathing sekarang



 Aariz is enjoying the sand so much that he doesn't care birds anymore =)

 lucky! tapi dia lepaskan balik..





Jangan resah andai ada yg membencimu, kerana masih ramai yg mencintaimu di dunia. Tetapi resahlah andai Allah membencimu, kerana tiada lagi yg mencintaimu di akhirat - Imam al-Ghazali





6 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

I remembered one of ur comment on ur photo in Ganu (fb)...not quite a beach lover la Err. Hahaha now u're hooked like me. Welcome to the club sister!

mama irfan said...

wahhh... first time jumpa mummys stay oversea time BW... BTW nice to meet you....

Ernie Khairina said...

Err,
haha haha

mama irfan,
oppss BW ape eh? hehe..nice to meet u too

Khairieah said...

u wondered why people adore the beach?

-.-

Ernie Khairina said...

ya yg dulu..skarang aku gila beach

Nisa said...

wah bestnye g Andalusia. Mayb oneday.. Hehe

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Andalucia Day3 : beautiful Benalmadena costa


It is said that Benalmadena was originally an Andalusian fishing village with white washed houses ( remember my entry ; Benalmadena Pueblo ). As the first info I found about this town, the word 'fishing village' indeed made a good impression.

Benalmadena nestled between the town of Torremolinos and Fuengirola. These costal towns located not very far from the city of Malaga. I know the city offers so much attractions; the Picasso museum. Very unlike me, but it wasn't in my list because I wanted to enjoy the beach (I've spent years wondering why people enjoyed beach so much, and now I'm one of those..haishh bestnya tinggal di Malaysia) So during our stay in Benalmadena, there was no day when we didn't play at the beach. Even if we were 2 hours late for our Granada trip =)


 sunrise...taken from our hotel balcony

 my big boy..sudah ber'sunbathing sekarang



 Aariz is enjoying the sand so much that he doesn't care birds anymore =)

 lucky! tapi dia lepaskan balik..





Jangan resah andai ada yg membencimu, kerana masih ramai yg mencintaimu di dunia. Tetapi resahlah andai Allah membencimu, kerana tiada lagi yg mencintaimu di akhirat - Imam al-Ghazali





6 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

I remembered one of ur comment on ur photo in Ganu (fb)...not quite a beach lover la Err. Hahaha now u're hooked like me. Welcome to the club sister!

mama irfan said...

wahhh... first time jumpa mummys stay oversea time BW... BTW nice to meet you....

Ernie Khairina said...

Err,
haha haha

mama irfan,
oppss BW ape eh? hehe..nice to meet u too

Khairieah said...

u wondered why people adore the beach?

-.-

Ernie Khairina said...

ya yg dulu..skarang aku gila beach

Nisa said...

wah bestnye g Andalusia. Mayb oneday.. Hehe