I haven't complete my Cambridge travelogue, and I have my Bath story on hold. On next week we'll fly away to somewhere warmer ; south Spain! I still struggle with my itinerary, try to squeeze everything in 5 days.
Meanwhile, .. this Bath!
Pulteney bridge, on the river Avon
the Royal Crescent
can you believe this is a neighbourhood, how does it feel to live in here?
the Roman Great Bath




3 comments:
singgah Bath before mase road trip.But i didnot quite fancy it,sebab besides the bridge,the bath and royal crescent,tak tahu nak tgk apa lagi.Or maybe because it's a 2hr drive from London so i was expecting more.Or maybe masa tue hujan sgt lebat,so tgk dari dlm kereta je,tak keluar pon.Have fun in Spain!It's a wonderful country i wish i could revisit hihi
Ami,
I rasa Cambridge lagi cantik, but I suka Bath =) esp the Roman baths, agak mahal juga tix 10pnds but worth it..
ye we all pun 2 jam from birm
semuaaa best!
Post a Comment