Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Andalucia Day2 : Benalmadena Costa and Pueblo


Assalam..it's December. Only few days before a brand new year. Sangat cepat tahun ini. Jangankan saya, anyone that has been following my blog juga memerhatikan pembesaran Aariz kan? Sometimes, I feel glad ada juga yang follow my humble blog ini. Ok that was just...a sincere thought. Anyway, let's continue on my second day. Maaflah gambar banyak sangat, like I said, I read my blog to refresh my memories =)

Andalucia is in the south of Spain, with Seville as its capital city, along with popular provinces like Cordoba, Granada, Malaga .. I think I once wrote about a king who loved poems in Seville, Alhambra that I've mentioned many times ..banyak kali sangat macam pernah pegi. So you know how much I wanted to go to Andalucia. And we make it real this time, though we've skipped Cordoba and Seville. I know it's such a shame not to go to Cordoba for its famous Mezquita (masjid lama, if you ever watch Suria di Codoba on astro) but due to time and cost constraint we only picked Malaga and Granada.





Haa bila ada maps barulah sedap nak cerita. Now, a little info, Costa del Sol is coastal towns along the Mediterranean coastline in Malaga. Costa del Sol means 'Sunny Coast' and yes it is. Never get tired of the blue sky. In Malaga, we stayed in Benalmadena. I could have choose Torremolinos (my husband suka ulang2 'Torremolinos" hehe), Torrox, or maybe Mijas but after many good reviews for Benalmadena Costa, I finally made my decision. And I wasn't wrong. I never looking forward to a beach this much until I finally in love with Benalmadena costa.



from our balcony, funny that we were the only  'young couple' yang ada...semua couple tua..tapi romantic kan ?

Aariz was happily discovering sand (and seashells), I just let him, he never got the chance plus the beach is well maintained and clean sand. We both were adoring the scenery..jernihnya, siap ada ikan di gigi air.







Kalau nak diikutkan hati, nak saja duk sini sampai petang but I have Benalmadena Pueblo in my itinerary. Pueblo means small town/ or village. But I could say it as a typical Spanish neigbourhood. Dengar orang bercakap2 rasa macam dalam telenovela. The ladies? Oh semua cantik2 =)




The Benalmadena Pueblo is located high upon the pueblo hills..So another fantastic scenery we got there. SubhanAllah yang menciptakan semua ini! In Benalmadena Pueblo is hidden what one may call the andalusian charms having kept the authentic pace of old times without being influenced by the rapid development, as I read. So what we've discovered,








the famous statue of a girl known as La Nina at the Plaza Espana


 houses, side by side

restaurante and cafes adalah secomel ini


If you could recall my photos from previos post, Marbella, tak banyak beza. Still maintaining they white building identity but for me Benalmadena is more for ordinary people, not so prestigious like Marbella.

It was hard to find halal restaurant, but luckily found one at Playa Santa Ana just a stone's throw away from our hotel. You must know that the north Morocco (Africa) is only neighbor on the south Spain (Andalucia), so the Moroccons juga ada kat sini, like the waiter at the restaurant where we had our late lunch. He gave us free tapas hehe..tapas is anything appetizer. We had Paella, the one that looks like nasi goreng, and roman style sotong (sotong goreng tepunglah). Mungkin saya kurang bernasib baik kerana mendapat Paella yang kureng sedap hehe..alhamdulillah rezeki hari itu =)





After lunch we went to Paseo de la isla..another marina in Benalmadena





Ok till next entry, Alhambra..hehe finally I can write about my own Alhambra visit =)




3 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Sharing is caring! I so love all the pics. *tapping fingers on the desk* Waiting impatiently for the AlHambra post.

Gmbr si Azwan berdiri near the fences...super cantik tu ruma kan. Pool ka tu.

Ernie Khairina said...

iya pool..siok kn

lily said...

finally,al hambra stories and the pic..
dreamplace kak ernie tu kan.
hehehe.. ;)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Andalucia Day2 : Benalmadena Costa and Pueblo


Assalam..it's December. Only few days before a brand new year. Sangat cepat tahun ini. Jangankan saya, anyone that has been following my blog juga memerhatikan pembesaran Aariz kan? Sometimes, I feel glad ada juga yang follow my humble blog ini. Ok that was just...a sincere thought. Anyway, let's continue on my second day. Maaflah gambar banyak sangat, like I said, I read my blog to refresh my memories =)

Andalucia is in the south of Spain, with Seville as its capital city, along with popular provinces like Cordoba, Granada, Malaga .. I think I once wrote about a king who loved poems in Seville, Alhambra that I've mentioned many times ..banyak kali sangat macam pernah pegi. So you know how much I wanted to go to Andalucia. And we make it real this time, though we've skipped Cordoba and Seville. I know it's such a shame not to go to Cordoba for its famous Mezquita (masjid lama, if you ever watch Suria di Codoba on astro) but due to time and cost constraint we only picked Malaga and Granada.





Haa bila ada maps barulah sedap nak cerita. Now, a little info, Costa del Sol is coastal towns along the Mediterranean coastline in Malaga. Costa del Sol means 'Sunny Coast' and yes it is. Never get tired of the blue sky. In Malaga, we stayed in Benalmadena. I could have choose Torremolinos (my husband suka ulang2 'Torremolinos" hehe), Torrox, or maybe Mijas but after many good reviews for Benalmadena Costa, I finally made my decision. And I wasn't wrong. I never looking forward to a beach this much until I finally in love with Benalmadena costa.



from our balcony, funny that we were the only  'young couple' yang ada...semua couple tua..tapi romantic kan ?

Aariz was happily discovering sand (and seashells), I just let him, he never got the chance plus the beach is well maintained and clean sand. We both were adoring the scenery..jernihnya, siap ada ikan di gigi air.







Kalau nak diikutkan hati, nak saja duk sini sampai petang but I have Benalmadena Pueblo in my itinerary. Pueblo means small town/ or village. But I could say it as a typical Spanish neigbourhood. Dengar orang bercakap2 rasa macam dalam telenovela. The ladies? Oh semua cantik2 =)




The Benalmadena Pueblo is located high upon the pueblo hills..So another fantastic scenery we got there. SubhanAllah yang menciptakan semua ini! In Benalmadena Pueblo is hidden what one may call the andalusian charms having kept the authentic pace of old times without being influenced by the rapid development, as I read. So what we've discovered,








the famous statue of a girl known as La Nina at the Plaza Espana


 houses, side by side

restaurante and cafes adalah secomel ini


If you could recall my photos from previos post, Marbella, tak banyak beza. Still maintaining they white building identity but for me Benalmadena is more for ordinary people, not so prestigious like Marbella.

It was hard to find halal restaurant, but luckily found one at Playa Santa Ana just a stone's throw away from our hotel. You must know that the north Morocco (Africa) is only neighbor on the south Spain (Andalucia), so the Moroccons juga ada kat sini, like the waiter at the restaurant where we had our late lunch. He gave us free tapas hehe..tapas is anything appetizer. We had Paella, the one that looks like nasi goreng, and roman style sotong (sotong goreng tepunglah). Mungkin saya kurang bernasib baik kerana mendapat Paella yang kureng sedap hehe..alhamdulillah rezeki hari itu =)





After lunch we went to Paseo de la isla..another marina in Benalmadena





Ok till next entry, Alhambra..hehe finally I can write about my own Alhambra visit =)




3 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Sharing is caring! I so love all the pics. *tapping fingers on the desk* Waiting impatiently for the AlHambra post.

Gmbr si Azwan berdiri near the fences...super cantik tu ruma kan. Pool ka tu.

Ernie Khairina said...

iya pool..siok kn

lily said...

finally,al hambra stories and the pic..
dreamplace kak ernie tu kan.
hehehe.. ;)