Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aariz meeting Peter and such


We loved imagination, animals characters don't we? Those wearing human costume, funny but cute voices..oh I'm still big kid at heart hee. It was only recently (what a pity) that I discovered about Beatrix Potter; best known for her imaginative children’s books featuring animals such as those in The Tale of Peter Rabbit which celebrated the British landscape and country life. The tales brought to life in an indoor recreation at the lakeland countryside, Lake District.

The world of Beatrix Potter located at Bownese-on-Windermere, oh my that place is in a spectacular lakeside with the view of mountain! I know the moment I feel in love when I said, "abg lepas ni no Europe2 dah..nak duk sini semingguuu..oh  my!"

Sebenarnya ada peristiwa happened .. but nantilah, this post is all about Aariz day out =)

 Aariz ni tidur je tau..hehe baru bangun..

 at the tea room..you know what, I celebrate tea room! hee



Masuk2 tempat tu..wahh Aariz happy sangat..macam awestruct gila..See his happy faces? I lagilah happy to see him terpegun with all those..










Almost an hour juga dalam indoor park ni, mana taknya Aariz suka sangat taknak balik!...Definitely will come again for outdoor garden pula during spring/summer nanti. Tengah berangan for cottage stay pula. But everything's wonderful in Lake District..can't decide the beachside or countyside adoi. Aariz likes sand, but he loves playing grass too.

Ok fine..we're going to Rome next week =)


No comments:

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aariz meeting Peter and such


We loved imagination, animals characters don't we? Those wearing human costume, funny but cute voices..oh I'm still big kid at heart hee. It was only recently (what a pity) that I discovered about Beatrix Potter; best known for her imaginative children’s books featuring animals such as those in The Tale of Peter Rabbit which celebrated the British landscape and country life. The tales brought to life in an indoor recreation at the lakeland countryside, Lake District.

The world of Beatrix Potter located at Bownese-on-Windermere, oh my that place is in a spectacular lakeside with the view of mountain! I know the moment I feel in love when I said, "abg lepas ni no Europe2 dah..nak duk sini semingguuu..oh  my!"

Sebenarnya ada peristiwa happened .. but nantilah, this post is all about Aariz day out =)

 Aariz ni tidur je tau..hehe baru bangun..

 at the tea room..you know what, I celebrate tea room! hee



Masuk2 tempat tu..wahh Aariz happy sangat..macam awestruct gila..See his happy faces? I lagilah happy to see him terpegun with all those..










Almost an hour juga dalam indoor park ni, mana taknya Aariz suka sangat taknak balik!...Definitely will come again for outdoor garden pula during spring/summer nanti. Tengah berangan for cottage stay pula. But everything's wonderful in Lake District..can't decide the beachside or countyside adoi. Aariz likes sand, but he loves playing grass too.

Ok fine..we're going to Rome next week =)


0 comments: