Thursday, February 9, 2012

Old Trafford


Remember our northern trip? Well, started in Manchester, 2 1/2 hours drive from Birm. Old Trafford was the only place we went in Manchester, sebab malam tu ke Newcastle.  The theater of dream ..sampai juga =)  Spent almost 4 hours at Old Trafford for museum and stadium tour.



 uv ray



The plaque dedicated to the Munich tragedy. Seven United players killed in air disaster in Munich on 6th February 1968. Also there's a 'Munich Tunnel', house an exhibition of the tragedy chronology until the glorious triumph again. Fuh, rasa best gila jadi fan MU he. The Madrid helped United after the disaster...so sebab tu macam perpindahan United player to Madrid macam senang...orang kata la.





Maybe, I'm a new football fan, thanks to my 'housemate'..  bestlah bola =) Tapi, we don't have satellite tv here in Birm. Mahal la ..rindu tengok EPL. Luckily the internet streaming is superb, tengok bola online la he. Last month dah pergi tengok Aston vs. Manchester United at Villa stadium..hmm, I haven't blog about it, have I? Tapi tengok as 'visiting team' was, not cool! Ketap mulut saja excited Giggs turun padang, or Rooney stunning strike. Kalau bising, habislah kena hentam. Agaknya bila boleh tengok match di Old Traffod?



Trebel, the section I like most. The journey when the club won a 'Treble' of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League. Three trophies in a single season- 1999.
Well, the expected changing room..







My son was playing football adorably, and I noticed some two or three person at the megastore were trying to capture his photo =) Glamer anak mummy.




Rasa bestla dah sampai Old Trafford. I like the club, despite the fact that my 'housemate' is a fan, and because of the stories told above. They're great..tidak kisahlah siapa player yang keluar masuk pun, I still a supporter cheh!

Oh ya, I got myself a ' I love MU' charm, gantung di handbag nanti haha.

4 comments:

lily said...

aariz mcm biasa tetap comel! ;)

AyuKirana said...

bestnya!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

lily,

tq..besar dah =)

ayu,
beest hada.. =D =D

Anonymous said...

bestnyaaa!! nak g sana jugak!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Old Trafford


Remember our northern trip? Well, started in Manchester, 2 1/2 hours drive from Birm. Old Trafford was the only place we went in Manchester, sebab malam tu ke Newcastle.  The theater of dream ..sampai juga =)  Spent almost 4 hours at Old Trafford for museum and stadium tour.



 uv ray



The plaque dedicated to the Munich tragedy. Seven United players killed in air disaster in Munich on 6th February 1968. Also there's a 'Munich Tunnel', house an exhibition of the tragedy chronology until the glorious triumph again. Fuh, rasa best gila jadi fan MU he. The Madrid helped United after the disaster...so sebab tu macam perpindahan United player to Madrid macam senang...orang kata la.





Maybe, I'm a new football fan, thanks to my 'housemate'..  bestlah bola =) Tapi, we don't have satellite tv here in Birm. Mahal la ..rindu tengok EPL. Luckily the internet streaming is superb, tengok bola online la he. Last month dah pergi tengok Aston vs. Manchester United at Villa stadium..hmm, I haven't blog about it, have I? Tapi tengok as 'visiting team' was, not cool! Ketap mulut saja excited Giggs turun padang, or Rooney stunning strike. Kalau bising, habislah kena hentam. Agaknya bila boleh tengok match di Old Traffod?



Trebel, the section I like most. The journey when the club won a 'Treble' of the Premier League, the FA Cup and the UEFA Champions League. Three trophies in a single season- 1999.
Well, the expected changing room..







My son was playing football adorably, and I noticed some two or three person at the megastore were trying to capture his photo =) Glamer anak mummy.




Rasa bestla dah sampai Old Trafford. I like the club, despite the fact that my 'housemate' is a fan, and because of the stories told above. They're great..tidak kisahlah siapa player yang keluar masuk pun, I still a supporter cheh!

Oh ya, I got myself a ' I love MU' charm, gantung di handbag nanti haha.

4 comments:

lily said...

aariz mcm biasa tetap comel! ;)

AyuKirana said...

bestnya!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

lily,

tq..besar dah =)

ayu,
beest hada.. =D =D

Anonymous said...

bestnyaaa!! nak g sana jugak!!!