Monday, February 20, 2012

new baby in coral pink



Thank you hubby for new handphone. I'm not a widget geek but am loving this phone..we both love it that he has one in black too. Lepas ni senanglah berinternet semasa breastfeed/dodoikan Aariz.

Oh yes, we went to Stratford upon Avon, the Shakespeare birthplace yesterday. Again with his university trip. Let's see if I manage to blog about it before we go to Rome. Oh my this blog really turns to a travel blog ( just like what I wanted it). Should blog more about my son soon.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mak aih cantik nyaaa!mmg ada kaler pink rupanya samsung ni? or d msia takde?

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aida,
valentine's day edition katanya..tak sampai msia lagi kot..

Monday, February 20, 2012

new baby in coral pink



Thank you hubby for new handphone. I'm not a widget geek but am loving this phone..we both love it that he has one in black too. Lepas ni senanglah berinternet semasa breastfeed/dodoikan Aariz.

Oh yes, we went to Stratford upon Avon, the Shakespeare birthplace yesterday. Again with his university trip. Let's see if I manage to blog about it before we go to Rome. Oh my this blog really turns to a travel blog ( just like what I wanted it). Should blog more about my son soon.





Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

mak aih cantik nyaaa!mmg ada kaler pink rupanya samsung ni? or d msia takde?

Ernie Khairina said...

hi aida,
valentine's day edition katanya..tak sampai msia lagi kot..