We always wanted to go back to St Lazare. We've waited for 5 years for it =) For this trip we included St Lazare on our last day in Paris. Save the best for last?
Previously we were exploring La Defense, the business district in Paris. From there we get off at Haussmann- St Lazare metro and walked towards Paris Opera.
memang banyak hantu la di Europe ni, statue merata. isk3
Ever wonder what's it like inside Lafayette?
the French department store, hmm hmm
Nope, tak naik atas pun. All I saw was long queues. But I did some window shopping at the ground floor.
Furla. Candy shoe in candy pink..nice
walking somewhere in Haussman blvd
bakery shop, I really wanted to try some macaroons.
my 1st macaroon in my life..pink, and that was it. Too sweet!
gare St Lazare, antara gare (train station hub) yang terbesar di Paris selain gare du Nord
and just beside the gare is..
our hotel! Concorde Opera hotel. If only the camera has captured the faces of excited couple here.
and of coz we walked inside
oh wow..very lavish hotel. Can't believe we stayed here during honeymoon. Thank you hubby!
But the furnitures has changed.
walaupun ni gambar lama, but I never forget the love at first sight, I fall in love with Paris at my first sight
Life.. we must move on. The memories will cherish forever.






















4 comments:
Too sweet kan macaroons. I bought mine at Versailles gitu. Semata sebab kotak cantik; sekali saya tertinggal di hostel sana. Sob.
laduree tu kn sana Versailles. mmg comel
Ya Allah, same incident happened to us. We bought laduree and accidentally left it in the limo. Pffffttt. Nak nanges since i bought salt caramel which is soooo goooood. Now say no to macaroon for the bad experience. Boooo. Haha
They sed ada one ice cream parlor located along lafayette road tu sedap. But never know the real location. Oh myyy.
This is sooo pathetic crisis of me. Wawawa
mimi....haaa, itu maksudnya kena pegi lagi! hehe
Post a Comment