Thursday, May 7, 2009

Al Fatihah

My friend’s abah had just passed away.. Al Fatihah.

It was ’97 or so, we were schoolmate back then and when it came to hostel’s water problem, somehow it was a perfect reason! We were allowed for night stay to avoid such mess, so as to the weekend me and few others spent the night at one of our friend’s house.

Internet was like an alien to me at that time, but we all knew that she (whom invited us to her house) was already famous in MIRC :) . I hardly can’t remember if I had a conversation with arwah but I saw him mentioning to his wife (via internet, maybe email or chat) that their kids were at home (with some friends :) ).. that was , technology!

Sorry Aida, I forgot to tell you this for such a long time now (tho you always say that I have a photographic memory) We pray for your abah. Al Fatihah.

2 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

al fatihah. semoga rohnya bersama org2 yg suci dan beriman. Amin..

Kizzy TF said...

ermm...sejak bila kau pakai "approval" ni?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Al Fatihah

My friend’s abah had just passed away.. Al Fatihah.

It was ’97 or so, we were schoolmate back then and when it came to hostel’s water problem, somehow it was a perfect reason! We were allowed for night stay to avoid such mess, so as to the weekend me and few others spent the night at one of our friend’s house.

Internet was like an alien to me at that time, but we all knew that she (whom invited us to her house) was already famous in MIRC :) . I hardly can’t remember if I had a conversation with arwah but I saw him mentioning to his wife (via internet, maybe email or chat) that their kids were at home (with some friends :) ).. that was , technology!

Sorry Aida, I forgot to tell you this for such a long time now (tho you always say that I have a photographic memory) We pray for your abah. Al Fatihah.

2 comments:

Kizzy TF said...

al fatihah. semoga rohnya bersama org2 yg suci dan beriman. Amin..

Kizzy TF said...

ermm...sejak bila kau pakai "approval" ni?