Friday, May 15, 2009

you and your coins

Just so you know, we’ll heading off for a vacation by end of this month. Some of you may remember my post last year about the tix I bought during promotion :) . How time really flies. I bought another new tix, because the itinerary happens to clash with my sister’s exam paper pula. Frankly, I’m afraid for her to travel alone, and also much terrified about the most talking Influenza A..hmm, guess you will be seeing us wearing mask in our pictures!
I believe saving for vacation should be part of our household budget! Kaki jalan kan, apa boleh buat...but if only I’m sensitive about how time goes so fast, I might not have savings dilemma now, lagi dua minggu! Ok now I created my own deadline.


I’m busy with my new invent, erk.. I mean my new doings for funds. It is not so much, but at least better than yesterday. Penat tapi best (poyo) because it requires a lot of interaction with people (double poyo ok) saya suka bercakap, sekian.

Hey, do you notice nowadays way for donation is ‘queue at the bank’s door’ ? ingat semua orang keluar masuk bank ni kaya ke dik?? T_T

I was inside a bank and I saw a lady outside (with ‘queue at the bank’s door’- way ) and when I walked off the bank I gave her some, she replied “ murah rezeki ye” AMIN. Sejuk tak hati dengar? When total stranger is praying for you, it’s like the world is praying for you..don’t you think so?

Hmm..but this unpleasant incident, I was annoyed. There was a boy asking me if I want to donate with buy his minyak angin. I said no. Bila sampai masuk kereta, macam menyesal dan rasa bersalah pula. So I called the boy and gave him some but without his minyak angin. Boleh tak budak tu macam marah? Bukan menderma itu seikhlas hati?

Now, we can conclude why donation didn’t work out too well.

Tak kisah la banyak mana, asalkan ikhlas. Maybe some of you have intention for big donation eg; sedekah telekung kat masjid etc but you know you can always make it happen start from now, even from your coins. Yes coins! We hate the weight of coins, didn’t we? (ok I didn’t mean it seriously haha ) So make SWEET CHARITY with your excessive coins. Nak keluarkan duit kertas mungkin mengambil masa dan alasan, but with coins you can be an EVERYDAY ANGEL :)

Menderma seikhlas hati lagi mulia.




X O X O

p/s mengapakah follower tetap 22 saja? ok tak malu.


2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

jangan risau i wont get lost. huhu.

Kizzy TF said...

ya..derma. n it will turn back to u. ^_^ amin.

p.s- follower 22? banyak tu.. blm sampur silent reader lagi :D

Friday, May 15, 2009

you and your coins

Just so you know, we’ll heading off for a vacation by end of this month. Some of you may remember my post last year about the tix I bought during promotion :) . How time really flies. I bought another new tix, because the itinerary happens to clash with my sister’s exam paper pula. Frankly, I’m afraid for her to travel alone, and also much terrified about the most talking Influenza A..hmm, guess you will be seeing us wearing mask in our pictures!
I believe saving for vacation should be part of our household budget! Kaki jalan kan, apa boleh buat...but if only I’m sensitive about how time goes so fast, I might not have savings dilemma now, lagi dua minggu! Ok now I created my own deadline.


I’m busy with my new invent, erk.. I mean my new doings for funds. It is not so much, but at least better than yesterday. Penat tapi best (poyo) because it requires a lot of interaction with people (double poyo ok) saya suka bercakap, sekian.

Hey, do you notice nowadays way for donation is ‘queue at the bank’s door’ ? ingat semua orang keluar masuk bank ni kaya ke dik?? T_T

I was inside a bank and I saw a lady outside (with ‘queue at the bank’s door’- way ) and when I walked off the bank I gave her some, she replied “ murah rezeki ye” AMIN. Sejuk tak hati dengar? When total stranger is praying for you, it’s like the world is praying for you..don’t you think so?

Hmm..but this unpleasant incident, I was annoyed. There was a boy asking me if I want to donate with buy his minyak angin. I said no. Bila sampai masuk kereta, macam menyesal dan rasa bersalah pula. So I called the boy and gave him some but without his minyak angin. Boleh tak budak tu macam marah? Bukan menderma itu seikhlas hati?

Now, we can conclude why donation didn’t work out too well.

Tak kisah la banyak mana, asalkan ikhlas. Maybe some of you have intention for big donation eg; sedekah telekung kat masjid etc but you know you can always make it happen start from now, even from your coins. Yes coins! We hate the weight of coins, didn’t we? (ok I didn’t mean it seriously haha ) So make SWEET CHARITY with your excessive coins. Nak keluarkan duit kertas mungkin mengambil masa dan alasan, but with coins you can be an EVERYDAY ANGEL :)

Menderma seikhlas hati lagi mulia.




X O X O

p/s mengapakah follower tetap 22 saja? ok tak malu.


2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

jangan risau i wont get lost. huhu.

Kizzy TF said...

ya..derma. n it will turn back to u. ^_^ amin.

p.s- follower 22? banyak tu.. blm sampur silent reader lagi :D