Tuesday, May 26, 2009

delaying is not forgetting

Because I don’t know what to blog about these days..anyway,

Me and my ex-officemate had the yummiest lunch today at Lontong Klang (very next to UITM shah alam), I didn’t take my usual food picture nanti kantoi aku blogging :P Anyway, good news; I ate my dear lontong that never fails to deliver a pleasant eating at only RM3.50 (tempe, begedil, sotong sambal- Jawa habis ok! ) tapau lagi satu. yess, sebegitu sekali. Sad news; I lost my shoe button at the restaurant (note to k aida & finie). I actually went to UITM today, to academy language studies and met the Dean for some discussion. I hope to hear a positive answer soon.

So, we’ll soon be off to China (Shenzhen and HK), I’m looking forward for this trip, but I’m in fact very much terrified, damn paranoid with the swine flu issue. Anyway, I just finished with the itinerary which done in .xls format lagi, the highlight places would be Windows of the World, Madame Tussaud and the Symphony of Light at the Victoria Harbour. Since Disneyland is on major construction, yes I eliminated Disneyland from the trip, like whattt?? Haha..telah di putuskan selain faktor tiket mahal. And also tomorrow I’ll be going to Brahim food store – erk, I mean the actual factory (just nearby) because I couldn’t find any of their meals-ready to eat at any stores, why? takmo makan di china sebab terbayang tukang masak…terbersin..ke…dalam…lauk!!

And I promise you to upload our picture with the mask..kalau dengan shade kan dah rupa Michael Jackson tu :D

And, I hope the hotel room will provide sport channel, for final Champions League *Bola? ye tak sangka begini kejadianku pengaruh 'housemate'


Now everyone can fly,.. more often.

9 comments:

khairieah said...

michael jackson. hahahhaa

Sal said...

selamat bercuti kak erni..;p
P Academy of Language Study(APB)jmpa Datin(Dean)eik? sy slh sorg student kat ctu hihi..

Ernie Khairina said...

ct,
tiba2 terdgr lagu billie jean :D

sal,
TQ..ya, pegi jumpa prof datin :)

nurul khairunie said...

bulih bawa laptop?

Liyana said...

best tu pg bercuti..jgn rsau semua ok jg tu..slmt pg dan slmt plg kak.. =)

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
nt abg is bawa

liyana,
thanks..mmg risau jugak nih, tapi nak gak bersuka ria ..hehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oh senang la pakai mask, takyah senyum masa amik gambar ;)

- mcm susah sgt je senyum tu .hihi

zura said...

ernie..final champion league awal2 pagi khamis kan..ko pegi khamis tu pukul brapa..sempat tgk kat rumah kot..hehehhe..bagus..ko dh meminati tgk bola..kan best kalo dr mmu dh minat..mesti aku suka.. ada geng..

Kizzy TF said...

jgn lupa mcm biasa...and take care.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

delaying is not forgetting

Because I don’t know what to blog about these days..anyway,

Me and my ex-officemate had the yummiest lunch today at Lontong Klang (very next to UITM shah alam), I didn’t take my usual food picture nanti kantoi aku blogging :P Anyway, good news; I ate my dear lontong that never fails to deliver a pleasant eating at only RM3.50 (tempe, begedil, sotong sambal- Jawa habis ok! ) tapau lagi satu. yess, sebegitu sekali. Sad news; I lost my shoe button at the restaurant (note to k aida & finie). I actually went to UITM today, to academy language studies and met the Dean for some discussion. I hope to hear a positive answer soon.

So, we’ll soon be off to China (Shenzhen and HK), I’m looking forward for this trip, but I’m in fact very much terrified, damn paranoid with the swine flu issue. Anyway, I just finished with the itinerary which done in .xls format lagi, the highlight places would be Windows of the World, Madame Tussaud and the Symphony of Light at the Victoria Harbour. Since Disneyland is on major construction, yes I eliminated Disneyland from the trip, like whattt?? Haha..telah di putuskan selain faktor tiket mahal. And also tomorrow I’ll be going to Brahim food store – erk, I mean the actual factory (just nearby) because I couldn’t find any of their meals-ready to eat at any stores, why? takmo makan di china sebab terbayang tukang masak…terbersin..ke…dalam…lauk!!

And I promise you to upload our picture with the mask..kalau dengan shade kan dah rupa Michael Jackson tu :D

And, I hope the hotel room will provide sport channel, for final Champions League *Bola? ye tak sangka begini kejadianku pengaruh 'housemate'


Now everyone can fly,.. more often.

9 comments:

khairieah said...

michael jackson. hahahhaa

Sal said...

selamat bercuti kak erni..;p
P Academy of Language Study(APB)jmpa Datin(Dean)eik? sy slh sorg student kat ctu hihi..

Ernie Khairina said...

ct,
tiba2 terdgr lagu billie jean :D

sal,
TQ..ya, pegi jumpa prof datin :)

nurul khairunie said...

bulih bawa laptop?

Liyana said...

best tu pg bercuti..jgn rsau semua ok jg tu..slmt pg dan slmt plg kak.. =)

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
nt abg is bawa

liyana,
thanks..mmg risau jugak nih, tapi nak gak bersuka ria ..hehe

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

oh senang la pakai mask, takyah senyum masa amik gambar ;)

- mcm susah sgt je senyum tu .hihi

zura said...

ernie..final champion league awal2 pagi khamis kan..ko pegi khamis tu pukul brapa..sempat tgk kat rumah kot..hehehhe..bagus..ko dh meminati tgk bola..kan best kalo dr mmu dh minat..mesti aku suka.. ada geng..

Kizzy TF said...

jgn lupa mcm biasa...and take care.