Monday, May 4, 2009

merisik day


Last Sunday was my sister-in-law’s merisik day. Our earliest thought was just an effortless gathering between both families, but it turned out to be like a big day, macam hari tunang.. There were lot of foods, mama is kelantanese so the nasi kerabu adalah yang terbaek..oh ya and of cause the colors attempt.

Alisya playing with the make up


sisters-in law (Etty si pengantin, Ernie as Sazzy Falak :P , Elynn and K Shaha, Alisya's mummy)


budak2 Ben 10


Merisik is a casual conversation, purposely for a mutual understanding for both families before actual wedding day, and they discussed about tunang day pula in between. I think it will be in June, I better make sure I have extra kain for dresses, since quite a few special days are going to happen very soon. apehal selalu belagak macam pengantin?



I’m actually tired of questions like, ‘bila?’ you know.. but instead of stressing out with the questions, I sometimes make fun with pretend like carrying twins in my tummy ..haha..and reply with, “ ok bulan 7, ma” or “lepas balik dari Korea” .. you know those simple answers at least, I can escape for a while now. The thing is, I wanna have enough us-time or long honeymoon before a baby ..so, I don’t think there’s problem with that.

ouh yes, what do you think this idea of Ariani-style on me? la la la..



8 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

alisya!

khairieah said...

alisya comel. akim boy pun. hehe..
tahniah buat etty :)

ko pakai tudung ariani tu nampak mcm 'mama'. haha. ade twins? oh ye? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

alisya comel ada handbag full of accessories and make up gosh!

dik, wut do you mean by macam 'mama', do i look old?? terus aku nda jadi pakai

Liyana said...

tp ok juga kak pakai tudung mcm tu..nampak lebih matang..dah xlama lah dah ni pegang title ibu kot..heheh =p just kidding =)

Ernie Khairina said...

hi liyana,
TQ.. :)

faiehoney said...

ernie nmpk kurus ah kat pic ko yg last skali

Ernie Khairina said...

faie, ok nnt aku pakai tudung nih supaya nmpk kurus :P

Kizzy TF said...

merisik? gulp? hehehe
*tgh survey cincin kat Poh Kong*

Monday, May 4, 2009

merisik day


Last Sunday was my sister-in-law’s merisik day. Our earliest thought was just an effortless gathering between both families, but it turned out to be like a big day, macam hari tunang.. There were lot of foods, mama is kelantanese so the nasi kerabu adalah yang terbaek..oh ya and of cause the colors attempt.

Alisya playing with the make up


sisters-in law (Etty si pengantin, Ernie as Sazzy Falak :P , Elynn and K Shaha, Alisya's mummy)


budak2 Ben 10


Merisik is a casual conversation, purposely for a mutual understanding for both families before actual wedding day, and they discussed about tunang day pula in between. I think it will be in June, I better make sure I have extra kain for dresses, since quite a few special days are going to happen very soon. apehal selalu belagak macam pengantin?



I’m actually tired of questions like, ‘bila?’ you know.. but instead of stressing out with the questions, I sometimes make fun with pretend like carrying twins in my tummy ..haha..and reply with, “ ok bulan 7, ma” or “lepas balik dari Korea” .. you know those simple answers at least, I can escape for a while now. The thing is, I wanna have enough us-time or long honeymoon before a baby ..so, I don’t think there’s problem with that.

ouh yes, what do you think this idea of Ariani-style on me? la la la..



8 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

alisya!

khairieah said...

alisya comel. akim boy pun. hehe..
tahniah buat etty :)

ko pakai tudung ariani tu nampak mcm 'mama'. haha. ade twins? oh ye? hahaha

Ernie Khairina said...

alisya comel ada handbag full of accessories and make up gosh!

dik, wut do you mean by macam 'mama', do i look old?? terus aku nda jadi pakai

Liyana said...

tp ok juga kak pakai tudung mcm tu..nampak lebih matang..dah xlama lah dah ni pegang title ibu kot..heheh =p just kidding =)

Ernie Khairina said...

hi liyana,
TQ.. :)

faiehoney said...

ernie nmpk kurus ah kat pic ko yg last skali

Ernie Khairina said...

faie, ok nnt aku pakai tudung nih supaya nmpk kurus :P

Kizzy TF said...

merisik? gulp? hehehe
*tgh survey cincin kat Poh Kong*