Thursday, June 25, 2009

what’s going on?

Hi..
..hey..hey, ..and say it like Linda Perry.






I suppose not to reveal so much on these things happen lately.. hmm but today, I mean in this very moment I’m in that kind of mood. yeah, better reading with music..this is my favorite old song by Linda Perry (of 4 non blondes).. lagu tema pegi sekolah rendah naik charter =) tho she looks scary but she done amazing songs, just as beautiful as Beautiful by Christina Aguilera..now, who doesn’t know the song?

Just so you know, my class will start this July..Msc Mass Comm, which I should be finished before 2011..nanti ada yang tinggal bangi sorang2 T_T Frankly, I’m not entirely clear why did I choose this course, maybe because the university is just nearby and classes will only be held at late afternoon.. So, maybe I can go through my day doing useful things, than sleep..sleep and zzzz

Speaking about my very extra sleep ( napping in the late afternoon keep me awake at night, because the comfort cold night makes my brain more energetic =) ) I had my medical check up yesterday at Pusat Kesihatan Pelajar UKM =) eeyy..nape gembira sangat dengan UKM, student kad tak cantik siap! ..and they told me that I’m having low blood pressure! Obviously I haven’t eaten anything during the process, secretly, gembira juga turun lagi 2 kg thee hi hi.. tapi aku benci tang x-ray dan urine test..So today, I’ve done my chores..at least some exercises so that my heart can actively pumping more oxygen-filled blood =)

I’m applying for government grant, sia2 la undi kerajaan kalau tak..and only today I realized my birth cert was missing! tapi nombor cert aku ingat pulak..tapi gelabah gile ok.. lagi pula when cuz kizzy told me that I need to refer to JPN Kedah (my birth place) time2 ni la rasa nak lahir kat Selangor..

tipu je…went to JPN Kajang just now and I got my new birth cert on the dot, bahaya ok perangai2 careless macam ni! But there’s a typo on my race section, should follow the father’s but nevermind, I’m a proud kadazan-dusun juga =)


Despite all those kelam.. tomorrow will be a better day.. cuz Kizzy and Eryantie are here, waiting for our luncheon together..also, later I will drive to fetch sis khairieah for her registration day at UITM this coming Saturday..she will be doing Microbiology course. She will not only learning and improving, but will enjoy doing so =) gambate!
Well, come to and end, I would like to announce my official tagline – hendak seribu daya; because it’s so clear and straight to the point (kadang2 poyo takpe)
byee!

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

True..biarlah org ckp poyo 1000x yg penting mesti usaha.
Gambate!

p/s adalah tidak sabar menanti hari esok.

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
oitss darl, thanks! ya ya besok2

khairieah said...

hehe thanks! nnt pg shopping barang aa

Thursday, June 25, 2009

what’s going on?

Hi..
..hey..hey, ..and say it like Linda Perry.






I suppose not to reveal so much on these things happen lately.. hmm but today, I mean in this very moment I’m in that kind of mood. yeah, better reading with music..this is my favorite old song by Linda Perry (of 4 non blondes).. lagu tema pegi sekolah rendah naik charter =) tho she looks scary but she done amazing songs, just as beautiful as Beautiful by Christina Aguilera..now, who doesn’t know the song?

Just so you know, my class will start this July..Msc Mass Comm, which I should be finished before 2011..nanti ada yang tinggal bangi sorang2 T_T Frankly, I’m not entirely clear why did I choose this course, maybe because the university is just nearby and classes will only be held at late afternoon.. So, maybe I can go through my day doing useful things, than sleep..sleep and zzzz

Speaking about my very extra sleep ( napping in the late afternoon keep me awake at night, because the comfort cold night makes my brain more energetic =) ) I had my medical check up yesterday at Pusat Kesihatan Pelajar UKM =) eeyy..nape gembira sangat dengan UKM, student kad tak cantik siap! ..and they told me that I’m having low blood pressure! Obviously I haven’t eaten anything during the process, secretly, gembira juga turun lagi 2 kg thee hi hi.. tapi aku benci tang x-ray dan urine test..So today, I’ve done my chores..at least some exercises so that my heart can actively pumping more oxygen-filled blood =)

I’m applying for government grant, sia2 la undi kerajaan kalau tak..and only today I realized my birth cert was missing! tapi nombor cert aku ingat pulak..tapi gelabah gile ok.. lagi pula when cuz kizzy told me that I need to refer to JPN Kedah (my birth place) time2 ni la rasa nak lahir kat Selangor..

tipu je…went to JPN Kajang just now and I got my new birth cert on the dot, bahaya ok perangai2 careless macam ni! But there’s a typo on my race section, should follow the father’s but nevermind, I’m a proud kadazan-dusun juga =)


Despite all those kelam.. tomorrow will be a better day.. cuz Kizzy and Eryantie are here, waiting for our luncheon together..also, later I will drive to fetch sis khairieah for her registration day at UITM this coming Saturday..she will be doing Microbiology course. She will not only learning and improving, but will enjoy doing so =) gambate!
Well, come to and end, I would like to announce my official tagline – hendak seribu daya; because it’s so clear and straight to the point (kadang2 poyo takpe)
byee!

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

True..biarlah org ckp poyo 1000x yg penting mesti usaha.
Gambate!

p/s adalah tidak sabar menanti hari esok.

Ernie Khairina said...

err,
oitss darl, thanks! ya ya besok2

khairieah said...

hehe thanks! nnt pg shopping barang aa