Sunday, December 6, 2009

home alone

As bored as the title, and as my fingers boogie on this keyboard, I didn’t plan to write but I need something to do. I'm home alone tonight (hubby kerja) too bad I just wasted a half of weekend by staying at home alone. Yes, I’m purposely overstress the word..haha. When you’re alone, even the food don’t taste that good!

Well, what did I do when I’m home alone? I watched football! And yes the game was entertaining – West Ham United nil, Manchester United four. I missed Scholes, but when I thought Gibson’s score was striking enough, suddenly there was Valencia to make it 3! And wait a second, Rooney did it again a minute after! Best gila..senyum sorang2. Does anyone here watch football too?

Rooney sumbat gol, aku pula sembat benang! I finally finished my baju kurung moden which I planned (earlier) to do it in a single sitting in time of the deadline..haha memang tak dapat la. Ok, I’ll upload it later.

The deadline means the day of my girlfriend’s wedding. I’ll be dressed in my first baju kurung self-made attempt to Fiza’s big day. Next week!

Congratulations Hafizah Samsir on your wedding day today =)

..yes I have 4 or 5 girlfriends by the name Fiza.


random pictures

JKR - jasa kepada rakyat

bought this keychain at Trocadero for RM1. murah!

6 comments:

Liyana said...

kak ibu mengandung kena tido awal..jgn jahit dan tgk bola sampai lewat malam..hehe..tak care ye sis =)
dan sya pun jels tgk kakak pandai jahit tanpa perlu pergi kelas jahit..tgk2 je then, try jadi..aduh bgsny kalo sy gitu..huhuhu

Ernie Khairina said...

liyana,
hehe kantoi la pulak tidur lewat ye..thanks..awak pun boleh, tryla =)

keira said...

ernie,carlton cole west ham..couple dgn my cousin huhu

Ernie Khairina said...

keira,
really? huuu

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku minat tgk football, juz dont have the time yet..too bz with family matters..or maybe belum biasa lagi kehidupan berkahwin..haha :)

hafizah samsir said...

ernie!! tq for the wish aaa!! after 3 bulan baru sa jumpa ucapan nan indah dr org jauh :)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

home alone

As bored as the title, and as my fingers boogie on this keyboard, I didn’t plan to write but I need something to do. I'm home alone tonight (hubby kerja) too bad I just wasted a half of weekend by staying at home alone. Yes, I’m purposely overstress the word..haha. When you’re alone, even the food don’t taste that good!

Well, what did I do when I’m home alone? I watched football! And yes the game was entertaining – West Ham United nil, Manchester United four. I missed Scholes, but when I thought Gibson’s score was striking enough, suddenly there was Valencia to make it 3! And wait a second, Rooney did it again a minute after! Best gila..senyum sorang2. Does anyone here watch football too?

Rooney sumbat gol, aku pula sembat benang! I finally finished my baju kurung moden which I planned (earlier) to do it in a single sitting in time of the deadline..haha memang tak dapat la. Ok, I’ll upload it later.

The deadline means the day of my girlfriend’s wedding. I’ll be dressed in my first baju kurung self-made attempt to Fiza’s big day. Next week!

Congratulations Hafizah Samsir on your wedding day today =)

..yes I have 4 or 5 girlfriends by the name Fiza.


random pictures

JKR - jasa kepada rakyat

bought this keychain at Trocadero for RM1. murah!

6 comments:

Liyana said...

kak ibu mengandung kena tido awal..jgn jahit dan tgk bola sampai lewat malam..hehe..tak care ye sis =)
dan sya pun jels tgk kakak pandai jahit tanpa perlu pergi kelas jahit..tgk2 je then, try jadi..aduh bgsny kalo sy gitu..huhuhu

Ernie Khairina said...

liyana,
hehe kantoi la pulak tidur lewat ye..thanks..awak pun boleh, tryla =)

keira said...

ernie,carlton cole west ham..couple dgn my cousin huhu

Ernie Khairina said...

keira,
really? huuu

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

aku minat tgk football, juz dont have the time yet..too bz with family matters..or maybe belum biasa lagi kehidupan berkahwin..haha :)

hafizah samsir said...

ernie!! tq for the wish aaa!! after 3 bulan baru sa jumpa ucapan nan indah dr org jauh :)