Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3am isn't my favorite time


No it isn't my culture to sleep late (like 3am) and wake up really early the next morning - because I appreciate sleep in the dark - but it happens almost everyday now. Banyaknya nak kena baca, dan banyaknya nak kena tulis. Luckily I'm in love with what I'm doing =)

I couldn't find time to update this blog, tho I saw traffic is still on . So thank you readers, I'll find some time and good stories (and pictures too) soon.

membaca dan menulis untuk menghidupkan kehidupan...dan kehidupanku akan terus berlanjut dengan ini....

(semangat!)




4 comments:

Nay-MrsNurl said...

wah u make sure u jaga ur health aa ernie.. =) need to sihat for both u and the baby kan?all the best with all the readings n writings aa..

Ernie Khairina said...

nonny,
yaa..hehe skarang ni busy. lepas exam ni ok la =) thanks for your thought darl!

honeylanz said...

bersemangat!! has lak rs down je nk menulis..mn ntah pg semangat spt dulu2 tu ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

honeylanz,
hehe thanks! jom2 kita bersemangat =)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

3am isn't my favorite time


No it isn't my culture to sleep late (like 3am) and wake up really early the next morning - because I appreciate sleep in the dark - but it happens almost everyday now. Banyaknya nak kena baca, dan banyaknya nak kena tulis. Luckily I'm in love with what I'm doing =)

I couldn't find time to update this blog, tho I saw traffic is still on . So thank you readers, I'll find some time and good stories (and pictures too) soon.

membaca dan menulis untuk menghidupkan kehidupan...dan kehidupanku akan terus berlanjut dengan ini....

(semangat!)




4 comments:

Nay-MrsNurl said...

wah u make sure u jaga ur health aa ernie.. =) need to sihat for both u and the baby kan?all the best with all the readings n writings aa..

Ernie Khairina said...

nonny,
yaa..hehe skarang ni busy. lepas exam ni ok la =) thanks for your thought darl!

honeylanz said...

bersemangat!! has lak rs down je nk menulis..mn ntah pg semangat spt dulu2 tu ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

honeylanz,
hehe thanks! jom2 kita bersemangat =)