Friday, April 2, 2010

parcel i received today, program i watched tonight


I was watching Holy Warriors on History channel, it's about the unique battlements over the holy land between Saladin and Richard the Lionheart.

Saladin was a remarkable leader who united Egypt and Syria and captured Jerusalem for Islam. He fought against the Christians, but didn't behave without compassion. He didn’t loot any building, harm any of the citizens, and most importantly, didn’t harm any religious building, mosque, temple, etc..Some pages (well, because I read from websites) say that he was used by God to create the temporary peace that was enjoyed between the Muslims and Christians (pada masa tu)

I might only have little knowledge about him, but I've always had a liking for reading about him! In particularly (and as written previously) for the fact that Saladin sent Richard fruit and snow from mountain also Arabian horses. What a gentle hearted warrior! He was the most famous Muslim hero, now don't you want to know him yourself?

Tiba-tiba tukar channel ch707 - Globe Trekker pula about Jurusalem... waaa, I always wanted to go to Jurusalem!! How? how? Someone used to tease me about it, and I was like, you mean, you don't? Tau tak apa ada kat Jurusalem? Our third holy mosque.

Okla leave it as it was, today I received a parcel from,

It's the bag that I asked you to vote. (don't get me wrong) of course I have better price than this. Kena rajin explore internet..juling ok!

8 comments:

Shikhin Ishak said...

wahaha aku jeles tgk henbeg ko!

Ernie Khairina said...

Shikin,
alahai bukan selalu =)Belilah secara online lagi murah

keira said...

ernie...bestnye handbag baru dah smpai :)!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

keira,
best =)

StherJaw said...

Cute bag....btw, which website do you go to

Ernie Khairina said...

StherJaw,
Ebay =)

zailamohamad said...

jelesnya;D

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
alaa..bukan selalu =)

Friday, April 2, 2010

parcel i received today, program i watched tonight


I was watching Holy Warriors on History channel, it's about the unique battlements over the holy land between Saladin and Richard the Lionheart.

Saladin was a remarkable leader who united Egypt and Syria and captured Jerusalem for Islam. He fought against the Christians, but didn't behave without compassion. He didn’t loot any building, harm any of the citizens, and most importantly, didn’t harm any religious building, mosque, temple, etc..Some pages (well, because I read from websites) say that he was used by God to create the temporary peace that was enjoyed between the Muslims and Christians (pada masa tu)

I might only have little knowledge about him, but I've always had a liking for reading about him! In particularly (and as written previously) for the fact that Saladin sent Richard fruit and snow from mountain also Arabian horses. What a gentle hearted warrior! He was the most famous Muslim hero, now don't you want to know him yourself?

Tiba-tiba tukar channel ch707 - Globe Trekker pula about Jurusalem... waaa, I always wanted to go to Jurusalem!! How? how? Someone used to tease me about it, and I was like, you mean, you don't? Tau tak apa ada kat Jurusalem? Our third holy mosque.

Okla leave it as it was, today I received a parcel from,

It's the bag that I asked you to vote. (don't get me wrong) of course I have better price than this. Kena rajin explore internet..juling ok!

8 comments:

Shikhin Ishak said...

wahaha aku jeles tgk henbeg ko!

Ernie Khairina said...

Shikin,
alahai bukan selalu =)Belilah secara online lagi murah

keira said...

ernie...bestnye handbag baru dah smpai :)!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

keira,
best =)

StherJaw said...

Cute bag....btw, which website do you go to

Ernie Khairina said...

StherJaw,
Ebay =)

zailamohamad said...

jelesnya;D

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
alaa..bukan selalu =)