Thursday, April 15, 2010

From couch potato to cybernauts

It's study week until end of this month. When study week sounds relaxing, but not for this semester. The line-up assignments need a lot of reading materials for reference. But searching for the right journal/past studies is a hatred part. Semua pun nak kena purchase, kan.. hadaoih! (tone it in real sigh hehe)

One of my papers is on the uses and gratification of watching TV. Ironically, I spend a lot of time browsing the net ..chasing info. I rarely watch TV now, desperate housewives new season pun terlepas apehal. Hm, can't wait to finish all these. Everything started must work out.

Oh ya, only yesterday I managed to do some grocery shopping. He does it more often than me (Despite his busy work. Sometimes I think my husband has 48 hours a day) I kind of surprise telur omega rupanya mahal! I don't think you really want to know how they make Omega eggs. Tak lepas tekak nanti.

I bought macam2 spread; jem fruit, nutella, sardine.. Best kan?

so can have English breakfast? haha yes pathetic!

8 comments:

zailamohamad said...

good luck dear;)

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,

thanks =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

how they produce omega eggs? *curious* hehe

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,

They surely have science terms, but this is how my lecturer explained;

Hen’s ‘droppings’ -> fish -> hen -> Omega eggs

Nay-MrsNurl said...

omg! hen's 'droppings' (???) eugh!! i once saw Chicken Sausages with a big sign of Omega on the packaging. wonder how they incoporate 'droppings' into creating those..hoho

Ernie Khairina said...

Nonny,
naaa kan hehe

Mommy AdaMia said...

ernie,
we just had english breakfast yesterday (we were staying on a countryside farm) and i said to taufik 'eh ini kalau ernie ada mesti dia suka..' taufik jawap ' yelah, tgklah furniture kat rumah dia pun kan...' tgk2 ko lak blog pasal english breakfast..hehe...

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
bestnya! please blog about it =D

Thursday, April 15, 2010

From couch potato to cybernauts

It's study week until end of this month. When study week sounds relaxing, but not for this semester. The line-up assignments need a lot of reading materials for reference. But searching for the right journal/past studies is a hatred part. Semua pun nak kena purchase, kan.. hadaoih! (tone it in real sigh hehe)

One of my papers is on the uses and gratification of watching TV. Ironically, I spend a lot of time browsing the net ..chasing info. I rarely watch TV now, desperate housewives new season pun terlepas apehal. Hm, can't wait to finish all these. Everything started must work out.

Oh ya, only yesterday I managed to do some grocery shopping. He does it more often than me (Despite his busy work. Sometimes I think my husband has 48 hours a day) I kind of surprise telur omega rupanya mahal! I don't think you really want to know how they make Omega eggs. Tak lepas tekak nanti.

I bought macam2 spread; jem fruit, nutella, sardine.. Best kan?

so can have English breakfast? haha yes pathetic!

8 comments:

zailamohamad said...

good luck dear;)

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,

thanks =)

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

how they produce omega eggs? *curious* hehe

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,

They surely have science terms, but this is how my lecturer explained;

Hen’s ‘droppings’ -> fish -> hen -> Omega eggs

Nay-MrsNurl said...

omg! hen's 'droppings' (???) eugh!! i once saw Chicken Sausages with a big sign of Omega on the packaging. wonder how they incoporate 'droppings' into creating those..hoho

Ernie Khairina said...

Nonny,
naaa kan hehe

Mommy AdaMia said...

ernie,
we just had english breakfast yesterday (we were staying on a countryside farm) and i said to taufik 'eh ini kalau ernie ada mesti dia suka..' taufik jawap ' yelah, tgklah furniture kat rumah dia pun kan...' tgk2 ko lak blog pasal english breakfast..hehe...

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
bestnya! please blog about it =D