Thursday, May 20, 2010

7 things about myself



Salam everyone! Got this from Aida TPG and Zaila

Thanks! Dan award lain yang tak buat lagi tu, I'll do it alright =)


  7 things about myself 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

1. I'm the eldest of three, and  I look like my mother =)

 Mak and khairieah, di KK ni

 kan? 

*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

2. I'm half Malay and half Dusun. My native languages are : Melayu and Dusun/Kadazan. 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *

3. love onion ring

.
.
.
.
.
.
but not the onion


haaa, macam mana tu? I tak makan bawang!


*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

4.  Saya memakai loket berhuruf A. I love the letter A.



*  *  *  *  *  *  *


5. This is interesting! I knew 'Al-Hambra' from a friend back in high school, masa tu baru form 2. Her bf's name was Al-Hambra, such a weird name.. little did I know,  it turns to be among my dream places. The red castle in Granada, Spain was the place where artists and intellectuals had taken refuge as the Spanish Christians took to reclaim Spain from the Moors and won victories over the Andalucia. 


The Court of the Lions

the replica in Shenzhen... 
One day I will! 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

6. I'm a fan of museums. Pergi mana2 mesti cari muzium dulu ok!  Too bad, I can't name the Louvre as the the best museum I've been to - sebab duk luar ja, tak sempat masuk! I personally think the National Museum of Hong Kong is the best yang pernah pegi =)

But, someday I must go to the British Museum, specifically the reading room. Nak tengok Karl Marx's desk, O7. Studi sampai mati kat sini bole?

 *  *  *  *  *  *  *


7. I'll always cherish our memories in Beijing.  I love Beijing, the metropolitan rich city but preserved the precious historical. I think Beijing is the Paris of the orient. 

Sweater Topshop ini beli sebab nampak VJ Channel V pakai..sabar je lah!


Beijing at night

*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

So, nak bagi award ini seterusnya kepada;  
Fairy, Cheryna, Shikin, Dida, Honeylanz, eis dan Nonny! (hehe)


2 comments:

honeylanz said...

thanks..ohh br tau u sabahan :D

eis said...

thanks :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

7 things about myself



Salam everyone! Got this from Aida TPG and Zaila

Thanks! Dan award lain yang tak buat lagi tu, I'll do it alright =)


  7 things about myself 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

1. I'm the eldest of three, and  I look like my mother =)

 Mak and khairieah, di KK ni

 kan? 

*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

2. I'm half Malay and half Dusun. My native languages are : Melayu and Dusun/Kadazan. 


*  *  *  *  *  *  *

3. love onion ring

.
.
.
.
.
.
but not the onion


haaa, macam mana tu? I tak makan bawang!


*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

4.  Saya memakai loket berhuruf A. I love the letter A.



*  *  *  *  *  *  *


5. This is interesting! I knew 'Al-Hambra' from a friend back in high school, masa tu baru form 2. Her bf's name was Al-Hambra, such a weird name.. little did I know,  it turns to be among my dream places. The red castle in Granada, Spain was the place where artists and intellectuals had taken refuge as the Spanish Christians took to reclaim Spain from the Moors and won victories over the Andalucia. 


The Court of the Lions

the replica in Shenzhen... 
One day I will! 

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

6. I'm a fan of museums. Pergi mana2 mesti cari muzium dulu ok!  Too bad, I can't name the Louvre as the the best museum I've been to - sebab duk luar ja, tak sempat masuk! I personally think the National Museum of Hong Kong is the best yang pernah pegi =)

But, someday I must go to the British Museum, specifically the reading room. Nak tengok Karl Marx's desk, O7. Studi sampai mati kat sini bole?

 *  *  *  *  *  *  *


7. I'll always cherish our memories in Beijing.  I love Beijing, the metropolitan rich city but preserved the precious historical. I think Beijing is the Paris of the orient. 

Sweater Topshop ini beli sebab nampak VJ Channel V pakai..sabar je lah!


Beijing at night

*  *  *  *  *  *  * 

So, nak bagi award ini seterusnya kepada;  
Fairy, Cheryna, Shikin, Dida, Honeylanz, eis dan Nonny! (hehe)


2 comments:

honeylanz said...

thanks..ohh br tau u sabahan :D

eis said...

thanks :D