Monday, May 31, 2010

the 8th photo

Tag dari hot mama eis =) So, the instruction is to go to the 8th photo folder, select the 8th photo and  tell the story behind it.

I'm sitting here in my bed and using (old) laptop, hence gambar lamaaaaa.. Boring tapi boleh saja la ok? And again, unfortunately I have to skip the 8th photo- tidak boleh tayang yang itu. So, I choosed this one intstead.


I'm positively remember that this one was taken by a mexican guy, who wrongly thought I'm Indonesian =). Before that I met Indonesian girls yang cakap french fluent gila.. sebab keja as sales girl. Sexy! In this photo, I was sitting outside the most grand department store - Galeries Lafayette, Paris-  waiting for a group of datin yang shopping sakan kat dalam tu.

See, I'm not really a big shopping fan, ok fine because I have no money haha, especially in a country with higher exchange rate. Kalau China or Indonesia lain kisah la kan. Kerana aku tidakla kedekut gambar..let's have a view what's inside the store..nak tak?




Sangat grand! And because fitting rooms dia yang best are meant to be over-occupied, ada juga lah main2 those designers dresses..kat sini takda orang kisah pun korang nak buat apa. I noticed designers dresses with matching shawl, which I think, or obviously custom for minah2 arab yang kaya raya tu. 




4 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

best nyaaa ernie, around the world !!

honeylanz said...

fuhh..kalau la dpt jejak kaki jugak ;)

eis said...

bestnya ada extra gambar. thanks :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
takda la around the world sangat, but sweet memories =)

honeylanz,
boleh!

eis,
extra hihi

Monday, May 31, 2010

the 8th photo

Tag dari hot mama eis =) So, the instruction is to go to the 8th photo folder, select the 8th photo and  tell the story behind it.

I'm sitting here in my bed and using (old) laptop, hence gambar lamaaaaa.. Boring tapi boleh saja la ok? And again, unfortunately I have to skip the 8th photo- tidak boleh tayang yang itu. So, I choosed this one intstead.


I'm positively remember that this one was taken by a mexican guy, who wrongly thought I'm Indonesian =). Before that I met Indonesian girls yang cakap french fluent gila.. sebab keja as sales girl. Sexy! In this photo, I was sitting outside the most grand department store - Galeries Lafayette, Paris-  waiting for a group of datin yang shopping sakan kat dalam tu.

See, I'm not really a big shopping fan, ok fine because I have no money haha, especially in a country with higher exchange rate. Kalau China or Indonesia lain kisah la kan. Kerana aku tidakla kedekut gambar..let's have a view what's inside the store..nak tak?




Sangat grand! And because fitting rooms dia yang best are meant to be over-occupied, ada juga lah main2 those designers dresses..kat sini takda orang kisah pun korang nak buat apa. I noticed designers dresses with matching shawl, which I think, or obviously custom for minah2 arab yang kaya raya tu. 




4 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

best nyaaa ernie, around the world !!

honeylanz said...

fuhh..kalau la dpt jejak kaki jugak ;)

eis said...

bestnya ada extra gambar. thanks :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
takda la around the world sangat, but sweet memories =)

honeylanz,
boleh!

eis,
extra hihi