Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cambridge : Agora at the Copper Kettle


Wooppss I forgot my password!
Ok not accepted. It's been too long since the last pause of my Cambridge entry. Kemalasan menulis blog. haha as if anyone cares. But I've had a promise made to me; live in England for a year and all visits are to be well documented. Memories orang kata.

Ok lemme continue from the restaurant where we had our lunch in Cambridge. I found bad comments about this restaurant but I noticed that was before many years and it's probably changed since then. Positif sungguh ok. Thanks to its location  at the centre of all and a nice view King's college chapel, yeah I just wanted to give it a try. Padahal sebab menu lamb shank =P

A Turkish restaurant, halal yang penting. You can refer http://www.zabihah.com/, your guide for halal eating.





The two lot shops restaurant  with dozen or so tables of two or four, but we still lined up (at the outside) for our table. Perhaps it was on weekend and about lunchtime. Luckily, it didn't take us long, because the person in front of us offered his table. Baik, ni mesti sebab Aariz comel hehe. Again, there wasn't a space for stroller so we left our stroller...kat manantah, dengan yakinnya orang tak curi =P



Our food came only after half an hour, lama juga .. We had lamb shank with rice, chips small portion and tea.
The lamb was perfectly cooked and juicy, with the right sauce boleh cicah dengan chips juga.  The rice as the side dishes (sikit! T_T) was tender, I thought it was steamed rice. Two thumbs up for this menu, costs 10pounds.




suka pula minum susu yang ni


Alhamdulillah..so that was our lunch besides our packed foods. Sempat tumpang berwuduk di sini.


 in front of the restaurant, behind is the King's college chapel


recharged enough, that he could fix a bicycle.



p/s been waiting for mr postman since morning, and when he came, he gave me a pink shoe in perfectly pink. I love pink! Barang2 eBay la apa lagi.

2 comments:

NURULHANIF said...

comelnya aariz..:)

BibiErr Karim said...

Oh please put the "kemalasan menulis blog" aside. U owe me lots of entries sudah ni.

Sila tahu, ada org care(s) if ko xupdate. xx

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cambridge : Agora at the Copper Kettle


Wooppss I forgot my password!
Ok not accepted. It's been too long since the last pause of my Cambridge entry. Kemalasan menulis blog. haha as if anyone cares. But I've had a promise made to me; live in England for a year and all visits are to be well documented. Memories orang kata.

Ok lemme continue from the restaurant where we had our lunch in Cambridge. I found bad comments about this restaurant but I noticed that was before many years and it's probably changed since then. Positif sungguh ok. Thanks to its location  at the centre of all and a nice view King's college chapel, yeah I just wanted to give it a try. Padahal sebab menu lamb shank =P

A Turkish restaurant, halal yang penting. You can refer http://www.zabihah.com/, your guide for halal eating.





The two lot shops restaurant  with dozen or so tables of two or four, but we still lined up (at the outside) for our table. Perhaps it was on weekend and about lunchtime. Luckily, it didn't take us long, because the person in front of us offered his table. Baik, ni mesti sebab Aariz comel hehe. Again, there wasn't a space for stroller so we left our stroller...kat manantah, dengan yakinnya orang tak curi =P



Our food came only after half an hour, lama juga .. We had lamb shank with rice, chips small portion and tea.
The lamb was perfectly cooked and juicy, with the right sauce boleh cicah dengan chips juga.  The rice as the side dishes (sikit! T_T) was tender, I thought it was steamed rice. Two thumbs up for this menu, costs 10pounds.




suka pula minum susu yang ni


Alhamdulillah..so that was our lunch besides our packed foods. Sempat tumpang berwuduk di sini.


 in front of the restaurant, behind is the King's college chapel


recharged enough, that he could fix a bicycle.



p/s been waiting for mr postman since morning, and when he came, he gave me a pink shoe in perfectly pink. I love pink! Barang2 eBay la apa lagi.

2 comments:

NURULHANIF said...

comelnya aariz..:)

BibiErr Karim said...

Oh please put the "kemalasan menulis blog" aside. U owe me lots of entries sudah ni.

Sila tahu, ada org care(s) if ko xupdate. xx