It took us almost 3 hours to reach Newcastle from Old Traffod, Manchester. Upon seeing the night lights, I knew this is a beautiful city. We passed a bridge heading to my friend's house. She stayed somewhere around the city centre, I mean yes her university is scattered just around the city.
Situated on the bank of River Tyne, it was bone chilling cold in Newcastle. But the special meals she made for us (nasi minyak, nasi lemak, nasi bryani..just to name the main course) gave an extra energy to burn while walking around the city.
Newcastle university,
Naimah and I
at the city centre..
Approaching the river,
this man likes bridge
Aariz baru bangun..elokla juga sebab memang tersangat sejuk di luar.., and our first KFC dined in UK hehe. KFC halal at the mentrocentre.
And we reached Edinburgh after that. Only in next entry..













7 comments:
salam,
Akak ni silent reader all these while. But bila entry pasal Newcastle ni, nak jugak komen. Sbb penah been there for 4 months back in 1997, tunggu hubby habiskan study dia. Well, everything stays at it was 15 years ago....surely nice to be there
salam kak Ina,
oh yeke..wah best tu =) saya suka newcastle..cantik
kak ernie, bestnya life kak erni. Jalan2 mcm ni... rezeki Allah bagi untuk family akak, xsuma org dapat peluang macam ni. Dan akak orang yang terpilih. I'm happy for you...=)
erk.. ter'anonymous pula' hihi...
im!!!hai...hehe :)
sal,
alhamdulillah impian dari dulu ni..insyAllah someday kamu pula k =)
aariz comelnya,dah besar!
Post a Comment