Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yesterday in Istanbul

I'm reminiscing Istanbul. The street,  the crowd, mosques (in every 200 mtrs!), their warm and lovely people, of their deep history, great buildings, our sweet memories by the sea, cruising and sipping Turkish tea..and well so much so. I really want to blog about Istanbul but not until we can get thru our laptop from a serious virus attack. Hubs is working on it. Too bad I've transferred all photos from camera.
This is Ayasofya / Hagia Sophia / St. Sophia, was a church converted to a mosque by the last Ottoman sultan. Now is a museum converted by the secular master Kamal Ataturk.
I'm wearing a local scarf, printed satin..well their style hee

No comments:

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yesterday in Istanbul

I'm reminiscing Istanbul. The street,  the crowd, mosques (in every 200 mtrs!), their warm and lovely people, of their deep history, great buildings, our sweet memories by the sea, cruising and sipping Turkish tea..and well so much so. I really want to blog about Istanbul but not until we can get thru our laptop from a serious virus attack. Hubs is working on it. Too bad I've transferred all photos from camera.
This is Ayasofya / Hagia Sophia / St. Sophia, was a church converted to a mosque by the last Ottoman sultan. Now is a museum converted by the secular master Kamal Ataturk.
I'm wearing a local scarf, printed satin..well their style hee

0 comments: