Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Diary Bergambar Aariz : I'm a farm boy

It's been a busy time, hasn't it? Mummy is preparing berbuka dishes, so let me update you my story.



On my birthday, we went to the place that I'm most looking forward to.

Farmyard! I love to see all the animals up close.


As many of you know, I like ducks..so much that I ran off and chased them. But they weren't that friendly, unlike sheep. ..





Eager sheep, don't they?


Mummy asked me if I want to ride on a pony, well, they all look nice and friendly but mummy..maybe next time around =) By the way, this is George the horse. I don't know if horses are always big like George.



Hey that's me at the garden!


and play is more than fun..



Don't worry, I washed my hands before heading home.

Mummy, when can we go again?

6 comments:

Asmara said...

Hiya!, Nice! puas tengok gambar banyak2 mcm ni. Lake District! how i miss sheffield. :D

Ernie Khairina said...

Asmara,
jom la dtg UK lagi =)

aLia said...

comelnya aariz dgn boot dia! :)

Ernie Khairina said...

Alia,
Haah comel =)

BibiErr Karim said...

Askum handsome boy!
Aunty Err misses u so much. Specially ur senyuman special tu. Hihi.

Glad u have fun visiting the farmyard. Aunty is sure Mommy & Daddy happy seeing u enjoying urself there. xx

Ernie Khairina said...

Nanti jumla lagi ah aunty
huhu

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Diary Bergambar Aariz : I'm a farm boy

It's been a busy time, hasn't it? Mummy is preparing berbuka dishes, so let me update you my story.



On my birthday, we went to the place that I'm most looking forward to.

Farmyard! I love to see all the animals up close.


As many of you know, I like ducks..so much that I ran off and chased them. But they weren't that friendly, unlike sheep. ..





Eager sheep, don't they?


Mummy asked me if I want to ride on a pony, well, they all look nice and friendly but mummy..maybe next time around =) By the way, this is George the horse. I don't know if horses are always big like George.



Hey that's me at the garden!


and play is more than fun..



Don't worry, I washed my hands before heading home.

Mummy, when can we go again?

6 comments:

Asmara said...

Hiya!, Nice! puas tengok gambar banyak2 mcm ni. Lake District! how i miss sheffield. :D

Ernie Khairina said...

Asmara,
jom la dtg UK lagi =)

aLia said...

comelnya aariz dgn boot dia! :)

Ernie Khairina said...

Alia,
Haah comel =)

BibiErr Karim said...

Askum handsome boy!
Aunty Err misses u so much. Specially ur senyuman special tu. Hihi.

Glad u have fun visiting the farmyard. Aunty is sure Mommy & Daddy happy seeing u enjoying urself there. xx

Ernie Khairina said...

Nanti jumla lagi ah aunty
huhu