Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Memories are made of these ; 7th July

July is my favorite month. 7th July is our anniversary day, my mum's birthday, my SIL and my nephew's birthday. Oh 7th July is blessed. On 20th July is Aariz's birthday too =) On July I became a wife and a mother literally.

I didn't have a chance to post on 7th July, because we were 'disconnected'. We went to the Lake District to celebrate our 5th anniversary..oh myy, we love Windermere! The best anniversary celebration ever =)

Windermere cruise

afternoon tea overlooking the Windermere

can't wait to update on everything!

Happy Anniversary abang, you rock my world!

No comments:

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Memories are made of these ; 7th July

July is my favorite month. 7th July is our anniversary day, my mum's birthday, my SIL and my nephew's birthday. Oh 7th July is blessed. On 20th July is Aariz's birthday too =) On July I became a wife and a mother literally.

I didn't have a chance to post on 7th July, because we were 'disconnected'. We went to the Lake District to celebrate our 5th anniversary..oh myy, we love Windermere! The best anniversary celebration ever =)

Windermere cruise

afternoon tea overlooking the Windermere

can't wait to update on everything!

Happy Anniversary abang, you rock my world!

0 comments: