Friday, July 6, 2012

Syria Chiffon Double Layer Bermanik RM69

I've been always wanted to produce my own tudung, because by doing so I can ensure that the tudungs meeting standards of high quality, dan yang penting sekali murah and affordable for everyone. It's been a year now for EKC and customer satisfaction is priceless.

Alhamdulillah EKC is now producing tudung under our own label. It couldn't be done without help, ideas and dedication work from my sisters =)

So here's our first collection Syria Samaira, double layer chiffon with manik. I hope you like it and continue giving support to EKC. Feel free to visit and follow EKC www.erniekhairinacollections.com

PRICE : RM 69 (exclude shipping cost/without inner)
MATERIAL : Chiffon Silk (washable)
MEASUREMENT : Free Size






Price is RM69, but for my blog followers and readers is RM65. Just mention it when you place orders. Share lah dengan kawan-kawan ye.. TQ =)

More colors at www.erniekhairinacollections.com

2 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

slm sis, klu nk request colour bleh x :)

Ernie Khairina said...

Ada

Buat masa ni kita ada kaler2 tu je..bole tgk kat www.erniekhairinacollections.com

Thanks for your support =)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Syria Chiffon Double Layer Bermanik RM69

I've been always wanted to produce my own tudung, because by doing so I can ensure that the tudungs meeting standards of high quality, dan yang penting sekali murah and affordable for everyone. It's been a year now for EKC and customer satisfaction is priceless.

Alhamdulillah EKC is now producing tudung under our own label. It couldn't be done without help, ideas and dedication work from my sisters =)

So here's our first collection Syria Samaira, double layer chiffon with manik. I hope you like it and continue giving support to EKC. Feel free to visit and follow EKC www.erniekhairinacollections.com

PRICE : RM 69 (exclude shipping cost/without inner)
MATERIAL : Chiffon Silk (washable)
MEASUREMENT : Free Size






Price is RM69, but for my blog followers and readers is RM65. Just mention it when you place orders. Share lah dengan kawan-kawan ye.. TQ =)

More colors at www.erniekhairinacollections.com

2 comments:

ada van de kamp said...

slm sis, klu nk request colour bleh x :)

Ernie Khairina said...

Ada

Buat masa ni kita ada kaler2 tu je..bole tgk kat www.erniekhairinacollections.com

Thanks for your support =)