Saturday, July 21, 2012

trip to the Lake District : I left my heart in Bowness-on-Windermere

Yes, Bowness-on-Windermere is Love. I like everything about the town. It is so tranquil that we didn't mind getting lost. We walked and smiled ..everything seemed so beautiful.

After visiting the World of Beatrix Potter, we wandered a bit to find a cafe because I wanted cream teas. And finally we settled down at a small cafe just opposite the main road.














 Lake Windermere


We had our picnic lunch here before moved on to Ullswater.

No comments:

Saturday, July 21, 2012

trip to the Lake District : I left my heart in Bowness-on-Windermere

Yes, Bowness-on-Windermere is Love. I like everything about the town. It is so tranquil that we didn't mind getting lost. We walked and smiled ..everything seemed so beautiful.

After visiting the World of Beatrix Potter, we wandered a bit to find a cafe because I wanted cream teas. And finally we settled down at a small cafe just opposite the main road.














 Lake Windermere


We had our picnic lunch here before moved on to Ullswater.

0 comments: