Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Istanbul : one fine morning in Istanbul

Day 2 in Istanbul.

I was glad when the thing once was imagined finally in front of me. In Sultanahmet, almost all hotels or B&Bs has their own rooftop breakfast terrace. But of coz I wanted uninterrupted view of the Marmara sea. So what I did was, I chose the one which located nearest to Marmara =)

So this is the view we had during breakfast every day.. So nice!



Bread, cereal, cheese, bread, cereal, cheese..well, I had expected it. I don't mind the foods, janji anak kenyang sudah.


Alhamdulillah Aariz is very easy. He seems has adapted to travelling food, I mean, he's not choosy. Aariz makan je, mummy senang hati =)

As seen behind Aariz is the Blue Mosque.


the Marmara sea.

the Blue Mosque. 
oh my tudung!


In front of our hotel in Sultanahmet..
ok dah kemaskan tudung, now ready to go explore!


Sultanahmet is really the area you should consider to be on top of your list, as based to explore Istanbul. It has all the important sites you don't want to miss. In fact, Sultanahmet is UNESCO World Heritage site. We passed by Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque every day. Dan sesungguhnya tempat ni memang tak pernah lekang dengan pelancong. Never get enough, I must say.

Once more..

Hagia Sophia

the Blue Mosque.

I swear this isn't the first or second, not even third attempt to get a perfect photo. Ramai sangat orang, we all pakai timer ambil gambar..time tulah orang lalu, and buses of coz T_T 



The Topkapi entrance. Located next to Hagia Sophia. Next entry.



No comments:

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Istanbul : one fine morning in Istanbul

Day 2 in Istanbul.

I was glad when the thing once was imagined finally in front of me. In Sultanahmet, almost all hotels or B&Bs has their own rooftop breakfast terrace. But of coz I wanted uninterrupted view of the Marmara sea. So what I did was, I chose the one which located nearest to Marmara =)

So this is the view we had during breakfast every day.. So nice!



Bread, cereal, cheese, bread, cereal, cheese..well, I had expected it. I don't mind the foods, janji anak kenyang sudah.


Alhamdulillah Aariz is very easy. He seems has adapted to travelling food, I mean, he's not choosy. Aariz makan je, mummy senang hati =)

As seen behind Aariz is the Blue Mosque.


the Marmara sea.

the Blue Mosque. 
oh my tudung!


In front of our hotel in Sultanahmet..
ok dah kemaskan tudung, now ready to go explore!


Sultanahmet is really the area you should consider to be on top of your list, as based to explore Istanbul. It has all the important sites you don't want to miss. In fact, Sultanahmet is UNESCO World Heritage site. We passed by Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque every day. Dan sesungguhnya tempat ni memang tak pernah lekang dengan pelancong. Never get enough, I must say.

Once more..

Hagia Sophia

the Blue Mosque.

I swear this isn't the first or second, not even third attempt to get a perfect photo. Ramai sangat orang, we all pakai timer ambil gambar..time tulah orang lalu, and buses of coz T_T 



The Topkapi entrance. Located next to Hagia Sophia. Next entry.



0 comments: