Imperial gate
Topkapi is a huge palaces complex, was the primary residence of Ottoman Sultans. Like what I'd imagined, the Imperial gate lead us to another gate to the main entrance of the palaces complex.
the first courtyard..we were on the way to the main entrance (Salutation gate)
..bought ticket at 25 TL /pp (RM50), this ticket counter is located just to the right of the Salutation gate
the Salutation gate
(ok la ni, kalau Forbidden city, Beijing first to second gate boleh 2 kilometer hehe)
Upon passing the Salutation gate, we entered he second courtyard. It used as the gathering place, also knownn as the Divan square. So here we found the Imperial Divan, where the ministers held their meetings.
Imperial Divan
This palaces complex is huge, I knew we couldn't cover it all. Masa tu pun dah terlambat ( sebab spent so much time to get our perfect photo with the Blue Mosque haha) So we straightly went to the Imperial Harem, the private apartment which the family of Sultans resided. Oh yes, one of many things that I adore about Topkapi, the water taps are everywhere. So anyone can do ablution just anywhere ..
one of the many doors in Harem..the walls are made of tiles.
Apartment of the Queen Mother. As seen is the exhibits representing the Queen Mother and her attendants.
fireplace
grand, beautiful tap..I think they got it in every corner
built in cabinet
Cantik sangat tempat ni..all enriched with flowery motifs tiles, iznik porcelain from the 17th century, the walls are made of marbles or white-washed, stained-glass windows..banyak sangat gambar tak dapat nak upload semua.
Courtyard of the Favourites , the last section in Harem.
I was sitting outside the Topkapi palace museum. Kat sinilah kami berpeluang tengok sendiri pedang Rasullullah dan sahabat, janggut Rasullullah, kunci Kaabah dan lain-lain. I was deeply touched, overwhelmed emotion that I queued the second time just to 'get close' with Rasullullah. Strictly no camera.
The Grand kiosk
Topkapi palace is located on the highest points close to the sea, Seraglio Point. The Grand kiosk is a splendid location as reception and resting place, gives the panoramic view of the Marmara sea from the palace.
how I wish to wake up every day with this view!
share audio guide =)
ok soalan senang, apakah nama gate itu?


















3 comments:
salutation gate!
hihi
cantik betol topkapi palace.. langit pon nampak cerah ja masa u p ya...
aLia,
Pandai =)
Farikica,
Ye cerah je..masa tu baru start summer kt istanbul. lucky!
Post a Comment