Today is Alpha Anniversary..cheh2, erk I mean my university registration day - years back. I still reminisce about it because to tell you the truth, I came to the registration day with blur of dream, vision and I was seriously under vague impression. I’ve been offered for Engineering Foundation which, don’t ask me why did I apply for engineering course padahal benci Math! Haha..
But, when I was in the queue, something suddenly dawns on my mind and without hesitation I joined the other line (Info Tech) ! Haha how easy was that? I changed my course on the registration day. And I made my right decision!
Like everyone else, I waited for my SPM result with nerves and I shared the edginess with my cyber friend @MIRC .We talked much about our school and of course about SPM and suddenly about MMU, and we planned for the same university.
I was surprised to found out that a few of my ex schoolmates also registered for the same place.. hehe sia-sia je la mata bengkak masa last day sekolah kan :P
So, yes Happy Alpha Anniversary and Happy Birthday cyber friend!
But, when I was in the queue, something suddenly dawns on my mind and without hesitation I joined the other line (Info Tech) ! Haha how easy was that? I changed my course on the registration day. And I made my right decision!
Like everyone else, I waited for my SPM result with nerves and I shared the edginess with my cyber friend @MIRC .We talked much about our school and of course about SPM and suddenly about MMU, and we planned for the same university.
I was surprised to found out that a few of my ex schoolmates also registered for the same place.. hehe sia-sia je la mata bengkak masa last day sekolah kan :P
So, yes Happy Alpha Anniversary and Happy Birthday cyber friend!
1 comment:
la.. patut pun kamurang sekumpulan ada di sana.. :D
Post a Comment