Wednesday, August 5, 2009

so what do you know

I was 30 minutes late for my class today.. and it was actually cancelled, again! So the (not so) happy me, was wondering about good things to do as a replacement. hihi

I went to the famous Warta, ok at least for Bangian. I’m so into skirts this summer, ah we are confused with the weather – kejap el nino, sat gi hujan pula- Anyway, I’m so excited to turn my jeans into skirts! Skirts are gorgeous. So there was me, returned home with one more grab and a takeaway-pizza.

FB quizzes are fun! Ok I know the answers are randomly picked, but they are true most of the time.


esok kena redah jem KL..hmmm..since dah lama tak rasa jem =D

No comments:

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

so what do you know

I was 30 minutes late for my class today.. and it was actually cancelled, again! So the (not so) happy me, was wondering about good things to do as a replacement. hihi

I went to the famous Warta, ok at least for Bangian. I’m so into skirts this summer, ah we are confused with the weather – kejap el nino, sat gi hujan pula- Anyway, I’m so excited to turn my jeans into skirts! Skirts are gorgeous. So there was me, returned home with one more grab and a takeaway-pizza.

FB quizzes are fun! Ok I know the answers are randomly picked, but they are true most of the time.


esok kena redah jem KL..hmmm..since dah lama tak rasa jem =D

0 comments: