I was wondering about the new topic taught in my class and I began browsing the materials until I have concluded a piece of idea and I think this may interest you.
Knowledge – knowing something with familiarity, requires both that we believe and what we believe is true. But somehow a simple knowing also comes from a lucky guess. I thought, and we thought lucky guess is just normal or an ordinary. But, little did we know that there has been a deal of investigation to determine the nature of ‘lucky guess’ – called as warranted beliefs..WOW kan!
How we can gain warranted beliefs ( a lucky guess) is unclear. Somehow I personally think it’s a gift. Anugerah. Some aspects of the world are within the limits of our thought but beyond the limits of our knowledge.
Thus a prior knowledge, a well-known statement by Emmanuel Kant (1781), he claims; “All our knowledge begins with experience there can be no doubt... But... it by no means follows that all arises out of experience”
A prior knowledge, in less literally means knowledge before experience.
Some of you might think the below situations
1) I never been to Africa, but I know the place from my reading – I have a priori knowledge!
Answer: NO. You read the books and it’s already count as an experience- something already in your imagination or vision.
2) Today’s weather will be partly cloudy but it will never a downpour- I can guess it, I have a priori knowledge!
Answer : NO. a prior knowledge isn’t a lucky guess.
The answer for a priori knowledge lies in what every baby knows – Eat. It is definitely noticeable that babies and young animals have certain knowledge and skills without any experience. Pure intuition! Innate knowledge.
Well now, isn’t this interesting? SubhanAllah.
p/s how to dreamless sleep?
Knowledge – knowing something with familiarity, requires both that we believe and what we believe is true. But somehow a simple knowing also comes from a lucky guess. I thought, and we thought lucky guess is just normal or an ordinary. But, little did we know that there has been a deal of investigation to determine the nature of ‘lucky guess’ – called as warranted beliefs..WOW kan!
How we can gain warranted beliefs ( a lucky guess) is unclear. Somehow I personally think it’s a gift. Anugerah. Some aspects of the world are within the limits of our thought but beyond the limits of our knowledge.
Thus a prior knowledge, a well-known statement by Emmanuel Kant (1781), he claims; “All our knowledge begins with experience there can be no doubt... But... it by no means follows that all arises out of experience”
A prior knowledge, in less literally means knowledge before experience.
Some of you might think the below situations
1) I never been to Africa, but I know the place from my reading – I have a priori knowledge!
Answer: NO. You read the books and it’s already count as an experience- something already in your imagination or vision.
2) Today’s weather will be partly cloudy but it will never a downpour- I can guess it, I have a priori knowledge!
Answer : NO. a prior knowledge isn’t a lucky guess.
The answer for a priori knowledge lies in what every baby knows – Eat. It is definitely noticeable that babies and young animals have certain knowledge and skills without any experience. Pure intuition! Innate knowledge.
Well now, isn’t this interesting? SubhanAllah.
p/s how to dreamless sleep?
2 comments:
I've been having dreamless sleep for weeks already. Waking up feeling uber fresh. Jadilah penat di siang hari, mesti mlm tidur kaw2. Kasi set tu time mau tidur...mcm sy, I hit the sack 11pm every night.
cuz~ mcm sedap resepi tu. mau cuba nanti.
*bulih kumin sdh ni* ngeh
Post a Comment