Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wonderful signs of God

I was wondering about the new topic taught in my class and I began browsing the materials until I have concluded a piece of idea and I think this may interest you.


Knowledge – knowing something with familiarity, requires both that we believe and what we believe is true. But somehow a simple knowing also comes from a lucky guess. I thought, and we thought lucky guess is just normal or an ordinary. But, little did we know that there has been a deal of investigation to determine the nature of ‘lucky guess’ – called as warranted beliefs..WOW kan!

How we can gain warranted beliefs ( a lucky guess) is unclear. Somehow I personally think it’s a gift. Anugerah. Some aspects of the world are within the limits of our thought but beyond the limits of our knowledge.

Thus a prior knowledge, a well-known statement by Emmanuel Kant (1781), he claims; “All our knowledge begins with experience there can be no doubt... But... it by no means follows that all arises out of experience”

A prior knowledge, in less literally means knowledge before experience.

Some of you might think the below situations

1) I never been to Africa, but I know the place from my reading – I have a priori knowledge!
Answer: NO. You read the books and it’s already count as an experience- something already in your imagination or vision.

2) Today’s weather will be partly cloudy but it will never a downpour- I can guess it, I have a priori knowledge!
Answer : NO. a prior knowledge isn’t a lucky guess.

The answer for a priori knowledge lies in what every baby knows – Eat. It is definitely noticeable that babies and young animals have certain knowledge and skills without any experience. Pure intuition! Innate knowledge.

Well now, isn’t this interesting? SubhanAllah.

p/s how to dreamless sleep?

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

I've been having dreamless sleep for weeks already. Waking up feeling uber fresh. Jadilah penat di siang hari, mesti mlm tidur kaw2. Kasi set tu time mau tidur...mcm sy, I hit the sack 11pm every night.

kizzy tf said...

cuz~ mcm sedap resepi tu. mau cuba nanti.
*bulih kumin sdh ni* ngeh

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wonderful signs of God

I was wondering about the new topic taught in my class and I began browsing the materials until I have concluded a piece of idea and I think this may interest you.


Knowledge – knowing something with familiarity, requires both that we believe and what we believe is true. But somehow a simple knowing also comes from a lucky guess. I thought, and we thought lucky guess is just normal or an ordinary. But, little did we know that there has been a deal of investigation to determine the nature of ‘lucky guess’ – called as warranted beliefs..WOW kan!

How we can gain warranted beliefs ( a lucky guess) is unclear. Somehow I personally think it’s a gift. Anugerah. Some aspects of the world are within the limits of our thought but beyond the limits of our knowledge.

Thus a prior knowledge, a well-known statement by Emmanuel Kant (1781), he claims; “All our knowledge begins with experience there can be no doubt... But... it by no means follows that all arises out of experience”

A prior knowledge, in less literally means knowledge before experience.

Some of you might think the below situations

1) I never been to Africa, but I know the place from my reading – I have a priori knowledge!
Answer: NO. You read the books and it’s already count as an experience- something already in your imagination or vision.

2) Today’s weather will be partly cloudy but it will never a downpour- I can guess it, I have a priori knowledge!
Answer : NO. a prior knowledge isn’t a lucky guess.

The answer for a priori knowledge lies in what every baby knows – Eat. It is definitely noticeable that babies and young animals have certain knowledge and skills without any experience. Pure intuition! Innate knowledge.

Well now, isn’t this interesting? SubhanAllah.

p/s how to dreamless sleep?

2 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

I've been having dreamless sleep for weeks already. Waking up feeling uber fresh. Jadilah penat di siang hari, mesti mlm tidur kaw2. Kasi set tu time mau tidur...mcm sy, I hit the sack 11pm every night.

kizzy tf said...

cuz~ mcm sedap resepi tu. mau cuba nanti.
*bulih kumin sdh ni* ngeh