Thursday, February 25, 2010

STRESS! But too broke to do anything.

I woke up this morning with vertigo. Sleep is escapism to me, but not today. Stress was- and still .. Anyway, I quickly reading up on the internet ..ya Allah tambah stress aku terbaca something. .. from someone that I care so much pula tu.

And you know what I did immediately after? Log on to MAS for xxx ticket, OMG mahal!, quickly to Airasia pula (they've changed their layout, check it out!) ..also not helping! I can't afford any ticket T_T

FYI, I like airports..the smell the crowd , and knowing that I'll be going somewhere... I wanna travel so much. Believe me, you can buy me with flight ticket .. Or anyone wants to belanja me 'G'? Gucci ya, not Guess. (I know at least someone is laughing).

Money can buy happiness. And vanilla coke is sublime.

1 comment:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

don't worry , there's always light in every darkness...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

STRESS! But too broke to do anything.

I woke up this morning with vertigo. Sleep is escapism to me, but not today. Stress was- and still .. Anyway, I quickly reading up on the internet ..ya Allah tambah stress aku terbaca something. .. from someone that I care so much pula tu.

And you know what I did immediately after? Log on to MAS for xxx ticket, OMG mahal!, quickly to Airasia pula (they've changed their layout, check it out!) ..also not helping! I can't afford any ticket T_T

FYI, I like airports..the smell the crowd , and knowing that I'll be going somewhere... I wanna travel so much. Believe me, you can buy me with flight ticket .. Or anyone wants to belanja me 'G'? Gucci ya, not Guess. (I know at least someone is laughing).

Money can buy happiness. And vanilla coke is sublime.

1 comments:

Nurhafizah Fauzi said...

don't worry , there's always light in every darkness...