Monday, February 1, 2010

the best birthday gift ever for Fiza : part 3

Fiza & Azam

We went to their reception (the groom side) last Saturday at Putrajaya. Wow..I didn't know that she has such great taste! The colors, dresses, decoration, themes..View her solemnization and reception . I really admired all of them. Enjoy the pics ..

classy


the gifts


truly red!

mes photos..

Queuing to meet my bestfriend.
Nevermind, she'd have done the same =D


Watching their wedding footage
p/s I'm wearing blue lace with satin pink lining.

2 comments:

eis said...

baju buat sendiri? cantik :)

Ernie Khairina said...

eis, mana da jahit sendiri..tempah ni =)

Monday, February 1, 2010

the best birthday gift ever for Fiza : part 3

Fiza & Azam

We went to their reception (the groom side) last Saturday at Putrajaya. Wow..I didn't know that she has such great taste! The colors, dresses, decoration, themes..View her solemnization and reception . I really admired all of them. Enjoy the pics ..

classy


the gifts


truly red!

mes photos..

Queuing to meet my bestfriend.
Nevermind, she'd have done the same =D


Watching their wedding footage
p/s I'm wearing blue lace with satin pink lining.

2 comments:

eis said...

baju buat sendiri? cantik :)

Ernie Khairina said...

eis, mana da jahit sendiri..tempah ni =)