Thursday, March 18, 2010

oh patut la..

I started feeling the baby kick very often at 20 weeks. Now that I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and still adjusting,.. with this in my mind - 'someone is inside my womb' and that's real! hehe . I've registered with this very helpful website - BabyCentre- and they send me weekly update about baby's development. Counting (almost) every day for the update, as if a love letter ! best tau..

Today, I received baby's new picture ;

tengok tu..patutla kuat sangat tendangan dia =)


Baby now weighs almost 430g, measures about 28cm long from crown to heel. Even this early, the first signs of teeth appear in the form of tooth buds beneath her gum line. And I should gained between 5.5kg and 7kg, starting to put on weight more steadily, averaging about 225g per week. I may crave certain foods.

Nothing says it better than a (love) letter!

But..but not much difference in my weight now, and hope to crave healthy food, instead!

No comments:

Thursday, March 18, 2010

oh patut la..

I started feeling the baby kick very often at 20 weeks. Now that I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and still adjusting,.. with this in my mind - 'someone is inside my womb' and that's real! hehe . I've registered with this very helpful website - BabyCentre- and they send me weekly update about baby's development. Counting (almost) every day for the update, as if a love letter ! best tau..

Today, I received baby's new picture ;

tengok tu..patutla kuat sangat tendangan dia =)


Baby now weighs almost 430g, measures about 28cm long from crown to heel. Even this early, the first signs of teeth appear in the form of tooth buds beneath her gum line. And I should gained between 5.5kg and 7kg, starting to put on weight more steadily, averaging about 225g per week. I may crave certain foods.

Nothing says it better than a (love) letter!

But..but not much difference in my weight now, and hope to crave healthy food, instead!

0 comments: