It's study week until end of this month. When study week sounds relaxing, but not for this semester. The line-up assignments need a lot of reading materials for reference. But searching for the right journal/past studies is a hatred part. Semua pun nak kena purchase, kan.. hadaoih! (tone it in real sigh hehe)
One of my papers is on the uses and gratification of watching TV. Ironically, I spend a lot of time browsing the net ..chasing info. I rarely watch TV now, desperate housewives new season pun terlepas apehal. Hm, can't wait to finish all these. Everything started must work out.
Oh ya, only yesterday I managed to do some grocery shopping. He does it more often than me (Despite his busy work. Sometimes I think my husband has 48 hours a day) I kind of surprise telur omega rupanya mahal! I don't think you really want to know how they make Omega eggs. Tak lepas tekak nanti.
I bought macam2 spread; jem fruit, nutella, sardine.. Best kan?
One of my papers is on the uses and gratification of watching TV. Ironically, I spend a lot of time browsing the net ..chasing info. I rarely watch TV now, desperate housewives new season pun terlepas apehal. Hm, can't wait to finish all these. Everything started must work out.
Oh ya, only yesterday I managed to do some grocery shopping. He does it more often than me (Despite his busy work. Sometimes I think my husband has 48 hours a day) I kind of surprise telur omega rupanya mahal! I don't think you really want to know how they make Omega eggs. Tak lepas tekak nanti.
I bought macam2 spread; jem fruit, nutella, sardine.. Best kan?

8 comments:
good luck dear;)
zaila,
thanks =)
how they produce omega eggs? *curious* hehe
aida,
They surely have science terms, but this is how my lecturer explained;
Hen’s ‘droppings’ -> fish -> hen -> Omega eggs
omg! hen's 'droppings' (???) eugh!! i once saw Chicken Sausages with a big sign of Omega on the packaging. wonder how they incoporate 'droppings' into creating those..hoho
Nonny,
naaa kan hehe
ernie,
we just had english breakfast yesterday (we were staying on a countryside farm) and i said to taufik 'eh ini kalau ernie ada mesti dia suka..' taufik jawap ' yelah, tgklah furniture kat rumah dia pun kan...' tgk2 ko lak blog pasal english breakfast..hehe...
aida,
bestnya! please blog about it =D
Post a Comment