Hubby wearing jersey with my name on it! and it was actually kind of surprise- considering age factor, selalunya kan high school student je suka buat gini =)You're having my baby
what a lovely way of saying how much you love me
Having my baby
what a lovely way of saying how much you're thinking about me
I can see it
you're face is glowing
I can see it in your eyes
I'm happy you know it
9 comments:
cuz¬ i'm happy when u're happy. bahagia tgk kau =)
lots & lots of love - kizzy ^_^
macamtu juga posing abang iss masa dia tunjuk tu jersey sama saya..haha
sweet sgt, and the song is just perfect!
ala ,i pun nak jugak .,heeee=)
a tearjerker indeed!! waterworks begin.. :')
thanks girls =)
awww... tak perlu byk komen, che wan is soo in love with you..
ek ehh.. teringat bercinta time sekolah.. dulu kan couple2 harus dgn palyer sbb jersi ade nama kite hahaha
so sweet la both of u!
ernie,husband ko sweet!
Post a Comment