Friday, June 29, 2012

Blue sky after rain

I was preparing our breakfast earlier today when the heavy rainfall hits .. I think it was only lasts for two hours but some area already affected by flood flashing..dangerous.

The sun shone again, then a brighter day. Biru betul langit kat oversea ni, orang kata. Ya, I think so.




We took Aariz to a park today


fascinated by daddy's bubble bubble


favorite dia la ni main slide


mummy

And later we went to Morissons for dinner



Kids eat free after 4pm. We had vege lasagne as adult menu, but dapat free macaroni cheese, slices of fruits, juice and choc bar for Aariz. Hee but Aariz loves lasagne.

The cashier guy told us that they use the same pan to fry fish or chips or bacon! Oh my! sigh.. tak dapatlah order fish and chips. He's a muslim.





Dah nak puasa
posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Ernie,

You always look chantek in any outfits.

Any petue to share cmne u jg bdn to look always fit & slim.

Thanks.
Your blog reader.

BibiErr Karim said...

Memang langit sana extra blue. Xtau kenapa. That's why sy taksub amik gmbr langit msa sna tu ari.

Sed bila baca bab org tu gna the same pan. Huhu padahal...hmm.

Ernie Khairina said...

Tq Ano,

Takde la I biasa saja ni, sebenarnya I sangat kurus =(
Maybe sebab I bf kan my son.

Take care =)

Friday, June 29, 2012

Blue sky after rain

I was preparing our breakfast earlier today when the heavy rainfall hits .. I think it was only lasts for two hours but some area already affected by flood flashing..dangerous.

The sun shone again, then a brighter day. Biru betul langit kat oversea ni, orang kata. Ya, I think so.




We took Aariz to a park today


fascinated by daddy's bubble bubble


favorite dia la ni main slide


mummy

And later we went to Morissons for dinner



Kids eat free after 4pm. We had vege lasagne as adult menu, but dapat free macaroni cheese, slices of fruits, juice and choc bar for Aariz. Hee but Aariz loves lasagne.

The cashier guy told us that they use the same pan to fry fish or chips or bacon! Oh my! sigh.. tak dapatlah order fish and chips. He's a muslim.





Dah nak puasa
posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Ernie,

You always look chantek in any outfits.

Any petue to share cmne u jg bdn to look always fit & slim.

Thanks.
Your blog reader.

BibiErr Karim said...

Memang langit sana extra blue. Xtau kenapa. That's why sy taksub amik gmbr langit msa sna tu ari.

Sed bila baca bab org tu gna the same pan. Huhu padahal...hmm.

Ernie Khairina said...

Tq Ano,

Takde la I biasa saja ni, sebenarnya I sangat kurus =(
Maybe sebab I bf kan my son.

Take care =)