Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Grocery shopping at Morrisons


It ain't always Morrisons, only seldomly because they don't sell halal meat. We find halal butchers at Alum Rock road not very far from our house. But I like Morrisons concept, and of coz lagi  banyak barang boleh tengok. Oh I like their vege and salads packaging.



market street concept



cake shop...and also bread section where I get my cheese bun



not my kotex!







..erk, baru bercita-cita untuk minum green tea.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Grocery shopping at Morrisons


It ain't always Morrisons, only seldomly because they don't sell halal meat. We find halal butchers at Alum Rock road not very far from our house. But I like Morrisons concept, and of coz lagi  banyak barang boleh tengok. Oh I like their vege and salads packaging.



market street concept



cake shop...and also bread section where I get my cheese bun



not my kotex!







..erk, baru bercita-cita untuk minum green tea.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments: