Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Diari Bergambar Aariz : the day i went to school

Every morning, when all the kids in the hood are passing by our house, I know they're after the most exciting place in this world - school! Early one morning, like reading my mind, mummy told me that we were going to join them. I was that excited that I insisted to walk by myself..




It wasn' t very far from our house.. it's ok to let mummy watch me. I was so having a carefree time that it took some leisure walk to reach school. Sometimes I turned to wrongside block hee..







ahh.. I made it.














Yeah..I always play my heart out. And then I got a chance to make cupcake for daddy on his special day Happy Father's day daddy!


And came to house daddy made my favorite jacket potato .. I had a lovely day =)







Stay and Play group, Highfield children centre.
posted from Bloggeroid

5 comments:

aLia said...

aariz dah besar!
dah pergi sekolah dah :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aLia
Playskool =)

Farikica said...

Cutenyerrr....:)

Ernie Khairina said...

Hihi tq =)

BibiErr Karim said...

Mc Laren tinggal..pastu dak Aariz jln sukati ikut haluan dia. Mmg slalu buang uturn sndr kan bdk cheeky ni.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Diari Bergambar Aariz : the day i went to school

Every morning, when all the kids in the hood are passing by our house, I know they're after the most exciting place in this world - school! Early one morning, like reading my mind, mummy told me that we were going to join them. I was that excited that I insisted to walk by myself..




It wasn' t very far from our house.. it's ok to let mummy watch me. I was so having a carefree time that it took some leisure walk to reach school. Sometimes I turned to wrongside block hee..







ahh.. I made it.














Yeah..I always play my heart out. And then I got a chance to make cupcake for daddy on his special day Happy Father's day daddy!


And came to house daddy made my favorite jacket potato .. I had a lovely day =)







Stay and Play group, Highfield children centre.
posted from Bloggeroid

5 comments:

aLia said...

aariz dah besar!
dah pergi sekolah dah :)

Ernie Khairina said...

aLia
Playskool =)

Farikica said...

Cutenyerrr....:)

Ernie Khairina said...

Hihi tq =)

BibiErr Karim said...

Mc Laren tinggal..pastu dak Aariz jln sukati ikut haluan dia. Mmg slalu buang uturn sndr kan bdk cheeky ni.