..dekat kawasan rumah masa bawa Aariz pegi school.
I'm wearing EKC new design, this is just sample kalau dah update all collection will let you know =)
Eryantie came to UK on her solo adventure, stayed at our house for a week and now gone to Paris woot! Thanks for coming girl, I enjoyed your company. We laughed histerically at new and of coz old stories..alaa, I'm starting to miss your presence..so do Aariz, hee sebab aunty Err rajin layan =)
So we went to the Black Country open museum in Dudley, joined the crowd at Aston Villa stadium for kit launch and of coz wandered around Bullring.. I have many many delayed posts I should expedite the updates, else I will lost them =(
Photos of us at Bullring,
haha tidak pernah pun rasa Primark tu best, until I went there with girlfriend! So we bought this shade with its casing for 3pound je =)
cute, aren't they?
cantik juga Victoria Square ni..
menarik lukisan atas tu..as if tengok ke bawah liang lahad kan?
posted from Bloggeroid











4 comments:
1. gambar terakhir tu bikin takut pula..
2.mboi c bibier begambar sendiri bah dia..
3. itu spec dan casing cantik T______T
bukan as if tengok liang lahad.. memang dorang tengok tu..
cuba ko google nanti ko cerita =)
Aima
si err prektis ambil gambar sendiri tu hee.cantikkan tu casing
khairiah
oh yes ada dorang pegang buku tu
@Aima: Aku praktis sbb nnt jln sndr malu2 kucing la kan mnta org tlg amik.
@Ernie: My best time ever! Dpt lepak rumah ko, kena bw jln2, trus dpt slalu cium Aariz. I miss u both ever since I left Saltley. Xdpt gusti sma Aariz time tgk Upin Ipin lagi. Huhu.
Post a Comment