The hotel room was fine..Nasi Padang mmg superb. Sangat. Kompem gemuk balik KL ni..dan yang penting, memang murah..Walaupun pegi travel tengah2 bulan2 tapi tak la rasa miskin sangat.
We went to Pasar Baru. This place mcm Medan Mara dan sangatla sesak. Tapi everything you want, you get it here. Serius. Ada 6 lantai (6 floors) tapi sangat luas. They sell textile, gadget, bla..bla..You may want to walk down the aisle with a beautiful stunning bride’s couture, here you’ll find varieties of lace fabrics even ready made with, yeah cheaper price (I got mine !) haha..pening sebab banyak pilihan. Bandung famous with their Factory Outlet Store or they called Rumah F.O and among the lists are Rumah Mode (recommended) , Episode , DSE, etc.. Ouh ya, the public transport or ‘angkutan kota’..hehe, mcm van yang terbuka..but nice la..ok la. Sekali naik dalam Rp 1000 or 20 cent je..
The next day, we went to Jakarta. It was my idea to visit Taman Mini Indonesia Indah. It takes about 2 hours from Bandung to Jakarta. Pak Yanto (nama common, I know) he really help us in this trip. Along the journey, I saw tea field and the weather was just fine. Kalau balik kampong saya Kundasang. Kalau bukan macam Cameron la..lebih kurang kenyamanan nye..
The park was 250 hectare. Amused with rumah-rumah Indonesia (mcm Mini Malaysia, Melaka) museums, children park – Istana Anak-Anak, lagoon, flower gardens and surprisingly cable car and aerotrain..hebat kan..hehe..tapi kat sini panas, keluar je rupa dah macam sotong bakar..huhu. yes I have major sunburn.
rumah Sumatera-the wall painting was unique.
rumah Kalimantan
Kalimantan Barat pula
The Kalimantan Houses exacly similiar with what we have in Borneo. kite bole masuk rumah2 ni..but a few je I masuk..sangat besar.
the Jawa roof
helo..welcome to Bali
si comel ini sgt menghiburkan
Dan yg paling mencabar adalah rumah Comodo - eww..because I hate reptile..ada org tuh terus sakit perut.
tulah org kate jgn main..
Anyway, I like the concept. It illustrates the art legacy, inherit many different existences from ancient time and still maintain their pride. I was impressed. Later, we went to the city. Jam-packed!.Pening. Masa ni la rasa bersyukur duk KL..jam boleh tahan lagi. Kat sini memang tak la.. While people are selling their items from car to car. Tak beli kesian, sekali panggil semua nak datang..aduh..
My next place was Tangkuban Perahu, an active volcano. Tangkuban..tangkub..perahu, perahu la..and yes, from distant its really looks like upturned boat. And of course it has the tale / myth why they called it so; Tangkuban Perahu.
The place must have a great view but it was a bit cloudy, so we barely see the crack, which produce some gases; sulfuric..and produce ghastly odor. Hmm..but I had a good pictures up there..
the hole
And I had my first time ever riding..horse. I wish it was a unicorn..with rainbow stripes..fly me to milkyway..berangannn zzz
I was having my leisure and good time here, but the civilian (Bandung) really does a hard work to survive in this city. With a large population and minor economic business, they have to compete each other. Lots of things I had conclude, some makes me felt thankful. And I remember when it was raining, 2 boys came and offered an umbrella, which we have to pay (kecik2 lagi dah pandai cari duit)..and I had a lil chat with them
me: (in local dialect..konon)..kamu ini ngak ke skola?
the boy ; ngak bu, ngak ada yang mengurus
I notice they were barefoot..
me: sepatunya?
the boy : ngak ada uang bu..
..saya rasa sgt kasihan..
ok taknak panjang2 sedih. Now lets talk about the makan place. I would like to suggest Sapu Lidi..the makan place..hehe, nama comel bole. They made the site like a small village..paddy field, river, and tibe2 ada org mendayung..huhu. Scenic!
bridge to luncheonia
the hut..makan kat sini tau..style
dapurnya di batang kali
6 comments:
sapu lidi. lol. kesian budak2 yang tiada sepatu tuh. huhu
ernie, superb life kau ni.. ngeh3. nice pics.
ernie, mcm best je bandung.. but i wonder which one is the best, bandung or surabaya? in terms of shopping la..
i am soooooo going there. for shopping purpose. and the nice part, house of FO atau Rumah FO. huhu~~~~~!!!
imitation bags smua tu ada ka? ngee~~
Ct kerry,
Sapu lidi..kiut kan..huhu
Kizzy,
just an ordinary life..
chun,
nvr been to surabaya..mgkin akan datang hehe..ok kot
nurul,
yes shopping spot was great
Kalau nak melawat kat Sumatera Barat ( Padang - Bukittinggi) sila hubungi :
PT. MUHIBBAH MULIA WISATA Tour and Travel
Jl, Urip Sumoharjo No. 3 Bukittinggi - West Sumatera
Telp. / Fax. +62 752 32999
Email : muhibbahbkt@yahoo.com
mobile : +62 81363408670 ( Roni )
Post a Comment