Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cameron Highlands : flowers, veggies and the Smoke House


Tuesday

..and last day for Cameron Highlands..yay, tak sabar nak balik tempat panas. It was bone chilling cold ..sigh, I often get fever for instant and I think my immune system is weak..sed!

muka sedih tak?


On the way down, we stopped at Kea Farm..we strolled around for fresh veggies, teas and I bought strawberry chocolate..hmm.. ok la. Macam tak best je kombinasi masam dan pahit?

I was busy snapping around, and look at this..comel kan



amar, tak baik makan cactus..mari makan sayur :P



..and forgot that someone was much occupied with the veggies..tak pe la, aku tak reti pilih sayur.. it was nice watching him sorting the veggies anyway..haha..RM10 for 16 packets assorted veggies.

buat apa2 pun mesti komited dia ni..bila ntah nak masak semua tu :P



Before leaving, hubby asked if I wanted to buy roses..yalahhh..but I was thinking of something more practical..hmm, then we bought 3 pots of roses at RM25..at least kan dengan pasu dia hidup lama (sengaja letak2 harga, as reference pada sapa2 pegi cameron lepas nih)


So, we moved to Ye Olde Smoke House, as promised (mana ada, sendiri buat janji..haha) Tempat ni best, teringat Kundasang War Memorial



The Ye Olde Smoke House was built as a relaxation place for the old armies/foreigners, an escape from melancholy because they could only return home once in eight years! macam homesick la kot. It was then. Now, foreigners (or most of them are the mat salleh) registered as patron, and have access to the hotel facilities. We purchased afternoon treatment and had a pleasant evening at its garden.

rasa nak songlap kerusi2 tu bawa balik


flower and honey



dah lupa pasal demam





kat sini banyak betul bunga dan cantik2..bunga yang lama tak jumpa pun ada. Colorful! Tuhan memberikan kita kehidupan dan keindahan sebagai pakej lengkap..Apa2 je la aku nak cakap kan..haha






I found it was very nice Old English decoration inside, a set of flowerily couch (I like the armchair!), the fire place, a perfect setting of fine dining with red roses, some white furniture at the extended café, and I made a quick glanced at the bar..and I wondered how the upstairs was like. It must be very lovely...tapi restroom dia tak pun :(



lobby


bar


cafe



chandelier and red candles



On the way back down, we passed by this place named the Lakehouse..kat Cameron ada tasik rupanya. I caught ear pressure, I thought because of the climate, but still hurting me till now..apakah?

p/s fizabelle, I know you love this place!


4 comments:

chun said...

nice pic ernie..jadi tak strawberry milkshake ko semalam?

Ernie Khairina said...

mesun,
jadi2..hehe thanks :P

DiZi said...

cantik la gambar2 yg ko snap...terutama gambar carrot tu...serius gorjes...ko penah join kelab fotografi ke?..

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,
tak penah pula aku join kelab fotografi..aku kelab rekacipta kat skola :P

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cameron Highlands : flowers, veggies and the Smoke House


Tuesday

..and last day for Cameron Highlands..yay, tak sabar nak balik tempat panas. It was bone chilling cold ..sigh, I often get fever for instant and I think my immune system is weak..sed!

muka sedih tak?


On the way down, we stopped at Kea Farm..we strolled around for fresh veggies, teas and I bought strawberry chocolate..hmm.. ok la. Macam tak best je kombinasi masam dan pahit?

I was busy snapping around, and look at this..comel kan



amar, tak baik makan cactus..mari makan sayur :P



..and forgot that someone was much occupied with the veggies..tak pe la, aku tak reti pilih sayur.. it was nice watching him sorting the veggies anyway..haha..RM10 for 16 packets assorted veggies.

buat apa2 pun mesti komited dia ni..bila ntah nak masak semua tu :P



Before leaving, hubby asked if I wanted to buy roses..yalahhh..but I was thinking of something more practical..hmm, then we bought 3 pots of roses at RM25..at least kan dengan pasu dia hidup lama (sengaja letak2 harga, as reference pada sapa2 pegi cameron lepas nih)


So, we moved to Ye Olde Smoke House, as promised (mana ada, sendiri buat janji..haha) Tempat ni best, teringat Kundasang War Memorial



The Ye Olde Smoke House was built as a relaxation place for the old armies/foreigners, an escape from melancholy because they could only return home once in eight years! macam homesick la kot. It was then. Now, foreigners (or most of them are the mat salleh) registered as patron, and have access to the hotel facilities. We purchased afternoon treatment and had a pleasant evening at its garden.

rasa nak songlap kerusi2 tu bawa balik


flower and honey



dah lupa pasal demam





kat sini banyak betul bunga dan cantik2..bunga yang lama tak jumpa pun ada. Colorful! Tuhan memberikan kita kehidupan dan keindahan sebagai pakej lengkap..Apa2 je la aku nak cakap kan..haha






I found it was very nice Old English decoration inside, a set of flowerily couch (I like the armchair!), the fire place, a perfect setting of fine dining with red roses, some white furniture at the extended café, and I made a quick glanced at the bar..and I wondered how the upstairs was like. It must be very lovely...tapi restroom dia tak pun :(



lobby


bar


cafe



chandelier and red candles



On the way back down, we passed by this place named the Lakehouse..kat Cameron ada tasik rupanya. I caught ear pressure, I thought because of the climate, but still hurting me till now..apakah?

p/s fizabelle, I know you love this place!


4 comments:

chun said...

nice pic ernie..jadi tak strawberry milkshake ko semalam?

Ernie Khairina said...

mesun,
jadi2..hehe thanks :P

DiZi said...

cantik la gambar2 yg ko snap...terutama gambar carrot tu...serius gorjes...ko penah join kelab fotografi ke?..

Ernie Khairina said...

anne,
tak penah pula aku join kelab fotografi..aku kelab rekacipta kat skola :P