Monday, February 23, 2009

bedazzled part II

Ok, forget about the very black eye shadow, I think I’m more to red chili lipstick right now..grrr

I’m not exceedingly proud to tell you this, nor do I want to make myself look immature. OK. We went to the Mines, and I was looking (not dying :P ) for a QWERTY hand phone, like an adorable but sophisticated looking (XPERIA? please dong. $$$. Beli laptop bagus)

kata gaya, aku nak beli sekarang! kata hati, berangan dulu.. I stopped at this one stall, selling hand phone across brands, the apek smiled and started to consider me as his potential buyer..

mau cari apa, apa brand ada munya
QWERTY?
apa tu?
handphone keyboard
oh ada ada
…bla bla..
bla bla..


…but when I asked for a specific color, the enthusiastic salesman now acting like pooping out his eye out, exchanged irritating chuckle with his friends, like I made joke or some sort. I understand if there were no QWERTY pink but why he had just to laugh? A vibes of hatred which demands action, I replied with don’t-mess-with-me expression. So, what’s wrong with a customer query?


OK.. I didn't feel angry, I didn't feel anything at all..menahan kata2 kesat.. good ernie! (kelakar la sebut nama sendiri) anger management beb, melambatkan process tua..Anyway, not a good story..not even for a post title. I’ve told you.


By the way, mr. raj (rajin) he himself has bedazzled my hand phone, for the second time.. remember he has decorated it once when we were at Bandung? Be Bedazzled. Thanks. Very nice..especially the crown =)


Bedazzled by hubby,.. haha nice given name for a new product ?

2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

crown? i mean, so u. princess!
hoho.

LG Q memang comel tahap gaban.

Ernie Khairina said...

i heard you..crown mean lion roar! haha..ok, i'll post a pose once i got the LG..
XPERIA? please dong!

Monday, February 23, 2009

bedazzled part II

Ok, forget about the very black eye shadow, I think I’m more to red chili lipstick right now..grrr

I’m not exceedingly proud to tell you this, nor do I want to make myself look immature. OK. We went to the Mines, and I was looking (not dying :P ) for a QWERTY hand phone, like an adorable but sophisticated looking (XPERIA? please dong. $$$. Beli laptop bagus)

kata gaya, aku nak beli sekarang! kata hati, berangan dulu.. I stopped at this one stall, selling hand phone across brands, the apek smiled and started to consider me as his potential buyer..

mau cari apa, apa brand ada munya
QWERTY?
apa tu?
handphone keyboard
oh ada ada
…bla bla..
bla bla..


…but when I asked for a specific color, the enthusiastic salesman now acting like pooping out his eye out, exchanged irritating chuckle with his friends, like I made joke or some sort. I understand if there were no QWERTY pink but why he had just to laugh? A vibes of hatred which demands action, I replied with don’t-mess-with-me expression. So, what’s wrong with a customer query?


OK.. I didn't feel angry, I didn't feel anything at all..menahan kata2 kesat.. good ernie! (kelakar la sebut nama sendiri) anger management beb, melambatkan process tua..Anyway, not a good story..not even for a post title. I’ve told you.


By the way, mr. raj (rajin) he himself has bedazzled my hand phone, for the second time.. remember he has decorated it once when we were at Bandung? Be Bedazzled. Thanks. Very nice..especially the crown =)


Bedazzled by hubby,.. haha nice given name for a new product ?

2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

crown? i mean, so u. princess!
hoho.

LG Q memang comel tahap gaban.

Ernie Khairina said...

i heard you..crown mean lion roar! haha..ok, i'll post a pose once i got the LG..
XPERIA? please dong!