Thursday, February 12, 2009

Red


I went out to had lunch with my girlfriends today, on the way back I heard Stars by Simply Red .. aih ignore the lines, ok. I just love this song, reminds me of my past time.. so melodious. Time can do sooo much. I want to be like everybody else. But every so often I’m afraid if the time won’t let me. And he whom I share all my dreams, taught me kita merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan…

We plan it right, do it hard and what we long for, InsyaAllah..the universe knows. Orang kata, Law of Attraction.. pergh (eja peh pon nak bergaya bole) There will be a time, when the thing you dream to do, become that thing you do.. pernah tengok filem That Thing You Do? Tekan butang INFO.

My gorgeous healthy roses (but I noticed the older leaves turn yellow, alaaa..) blooming and grow a new bush. I urge myself to hold on the plan to buy more pots of flower, psstt..Daisies. Daisy Duke! Jessica Simpson look absolutely beautiful, I don’t care about the weight issue!

from this..


to this..



Very red, don’t they? Reminds me of Where the Wild Roses Grow by Kylie Minogue feat Cave..Cave who?

No comments:

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Red


I went out to had lunch with my girlfriends today, on the way back I heard Stars by Simply Red .. aih ignore the lines, ok. I just love this song, reminds me of my past time.. so melodious. Time can do sooo much. I want to be like everybody else. But every so often I’m afraid if the time won’t let me. And he whom I share all my dreams, taught me kita merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan…

We plan it right, do it hard and what we long for, InsyaAllah..the universe knows. Orang kata, Law of Attraction.. pergh (eja peh pon nak bergaya bole) There will be a time, when the thing you dream to do, become that thing you do.. pernah tengok filem That Thing You Do? Tekan butang INFO.

My gorgeous healthy roses (but I noticed the older leaves turn yellow, alaaa..) blooming and grow a new bush. I urge myself to hold on the plan to buy more pots of flower, psstt..Daisies. Daisy Duke! Jessica Simpson look absolutely beautiful, I don’t care about the weight issue!

from this..


to this..



Very red, don’t they? Reminds me of Where the Wild Roses Grow by Kylie Minogue feat Cave..Cave who?

0 comments: