Friday, February 20, 2009

San Francisco

not my purse, and I always failed to pronounce it perfectly in French :P


TGIF, we had our lunch at San Francisco Pizza (its differ from the Steak House) located about B B Bangi, I was the second last to arrive...As always, we had ourself ton of fun. YMing isn't enough for the real gossiping!

Me, Fariza and Fizabelle..belle sungguh sesuai untuk si comel..I had myself beef bolognese, because it was on promotion! RM7.90. The girls ordered lasagne and some cheesy creamy delight..



mata boleh membesar tak? ok I'm loving any very black eyeshadow..arang pon lagi bagus!


pink with orange is Isla Fisher



complaining the peek-a-boo latest service, Raymond sudah pindah ke JayaOne (fuh! I must be thankful to cancel it last week!) BUT after my complement (EHEM!) a-good-hair-day fizaroosli, kind of animated with her handphone mirror! and I, "stop playing with your hair!"...but my lipstick can't stop that tho! haha..gedikss..kalau la aku boleh rec aksi ko kak..nescaya..
ouh ya, I brought the key chain for fizabelle . She was the last one I reserved that, I thought a postcard was enough..haha, tho it was just a week vacation, yes I wrote her a postcard..well, sentimental..didn't we?? Ok, sincerely it was for the sake of 'france la poste' chop.. =) And the keychain explain why I love the Pink Panther 2.


fiza : kenapa ada something kat botol nih..macam..
ernie: (segera menangkas) Beras. sebab tak nak bagi garam tuh bergumpal
(bravo! wah terima kasih Kak Hani!)

Later I drove to KL for some work, it was already 2:30 pm and it was late..but I didn't stumble on traffic jam =) - the friday crazy traffic jam.

the picture reminds me of last night match when Van der Sar smiled to the camera.. =) . Senyum bangga "Aku tak pernah bolos, u know" :D

No comments:

Friday, February 20, 2009

San Francisco

not my purse, and I always failed to pronounce it perfectly in French :P


TGIF, we had our lunch at San Francisco Pizza (its differ from the Steak House) located about B B Bangi, I was the second last to arrive...As always, we had ourself ton of fun. YMing isn't enough for the real gossiping!

Me, Fariza and Fizabelle..belle sungguh sesuai untuk si comel..I had myself beef bolognese, because it was on promotion! RM7.90. The girls ordered lasagne and some cheesy creamy delight..



mata boleh membesar tak? ok I'm loving any very black eyeshadow..arang pon lagi bagus!


pink with orange is Isla Fisher



complaining the peek-a-boo latest service, Raymond sudah pindah ke JayaOne (fuh! I must be thankful to cancel it last week!) BUT after my complement (EHEM!) a-good-hair-day fizaroosli, kind of animated with her handphone mirror! and I, "stop playing with your hair!"...but my lipstick can't stop that tho! haha..gedikss..kalau la aku boleh rec aksi ko kak..nescaya..
ouh ya, I brought the key chain for fizabelle . She was the last one I reserved that, I thought a postcard was enough..haha, tho it was just a week vacation, yes I wrote her a postcard..well, sentimental..didn't we?? Ok, sincerely it was for the sake of 'france la poste' chop.. =) And the keychain explain why I love the Pink Panther 2.


fiza : kenapa ada something kat botol nih..macam..
ernie: (segera menangkas) Beras. sebab tak nak bagi garam tuh bergumpal
(bravo! wah terima kasih Kak Hani!)

Later I drove to KL for some work, it was already 2:30 pm and it was late..but I didn't stumble on traffic jam =) - the friday crazy traffic jam.

the picture reminds me of last night match when Van der Sar smiled to the camera.. =) . Senyum bangga "Aku tak pernah bolos, u know" :D

0 comments: