Tuesday, February 17, 2009

voice within

Very long time ago, I was standing in front of the wall, reading through the posted notes. It was probably for the fifth times, or more than dozen times. I was assigned for a small company in ayer keroh, for practical (industrial training) during my degree. Yin Huay and I (ouh where are you??) We didn’t got allowance for the job (maybe some) ; it was for the sake of getting A++ for the semester. The company asked for an outstation to their client’s place which was a college at alor gajah. I remember those time very clearly, woke up early in the morning..drove all the way to alor gajah, overnight at their hostel..and back again at Wednesday..that was my routine for couple of months. (it was student time, and the budget was very tight!) The job wasn’t that simple tho. There was a time I thought I’d finished the task when they (the client) raised for another terms. I felt sick, I cried. Ouh ya, I wasn’t alone at the hostel.. I was accompanied by a colleague.

Back to the notes on the wall, it took me so long to comprehend what I’d read. Maybe the time assigned for me to complete the task (at the college) was proportional for my brain to absorb and decoded the notes. It was just a simple tazkirah, but it meant a lot to me. If I never been there, and never came cross the notes, I could drop the self-blame for something I thought I was right. I could gone for a wrong way.

Some time ago,(and still) I’ve always yearned something so much. No matter how hard I tried ( I mean, I gave the best in me) it just didn’t work. I never really have been there. But how would I know that it wasn’t my true destiny to do that very thing?

… again, how could I have a strong belief to say YES for something I wasn’t very sure? I soon learned, of everything I did it was because what He granted me to do. A guardian? I don’t know. But He has created the best for me. Maybe it took poles apart for me to achieve my desire. It would be the same eventual place, I know..but through different path. That’s nice.

the notes, the spectacles and my nervous… I have meeting with National Museum tomorrow, hence I need to prepare myself. Ok I eat the Beryl’s but I didn’t switch on the Astro :D
p/s thanks for always be with me.

2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

so you're saying that national museum will be ur first project?

and yes, i have my very first project next week using my classmates as the models to kick off my portfolio. i'm nervous too. i hope i can produce good pictures. i'm so lack of skills.

good luck to you. nervous can always help.

Ernie Khairina said...

i hate my nervous! i told Cherub (read: gadik ..whatever her new name is..huhu peace!) about this earlier.
ok la kot for pilot project..aku kan suka museum..daa
ouh ya, Good Luck! I've read about it just now.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

voice within

Very long time ago, I was standing in front of the wall, reading through the posted notes. It was probably for the fifth times, or more than dozen times. I was assigned for a small company in ayer keroh, for practical (industrial training) during my degree. Yin Huay and I (ouh where are you??) We didn’t got allowance for the job (maybe some) ; it was for the sake of getting A++ for the semester. The company asked for an outstation to their client’s place which was a college at alor gajah. I remember those time very clearly, woke up early in the morning..drove all the way to alor gajah, overnight at their hostel..and back again at Wednesday..that was my routine for couple of months. (it was student time, and the budget was very tight!) The job wasn’t that simple tho. There was a time I thought I’d finished the task when they (the client) raised for another terms. I felt sick, I cried. Ouh ya, I wasn’t alone at the hostel.. I was accompanied by a colleague.

Back to the notes on the wall, it took me so long to comprehend what I’d read. Maybe the time assigned for me to complete the task (at the college) was proportional for my brain to absorb and decoded the notes. It was just a simple tazkirah, but it meant a lot to me. If I never been there, and never came cross the notes, I could drop the self-blame for something I thought I was right. I could gone for a wrong way.

Some time ago,(and still) I’ve always yearned something so much. No matter how hard I tried ( I mean, I gave the best in me) it just didn’t work. I never really have been there. But how would I know that it wasn’t my true destiny to do that very thing?

… again, how could I have a strong belief to say YES for something I wasn’t very sure? I soon learned, of everything I did it was because what He granted me to do. A guardian? I don’t know. But He has created the best for me. Maybe it took poles apart for me to achieve my desire. It would be the same eventual place, I know..but through different path. That’s nice.

the notes, the spectacles and my nervous… I have meeting with National Museum tomorrow, hence I need to prepare myself. Ok I eat the Beryl’s but I didn’t switch on the Astro :D
p/s thanks for always be with me.

2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

so you're saying that national museum will be ur first project?

and yes, i have my very first project next week using my classmates as the models to kick off my portfolio. i'm nervous too. i hope i can produce good pictures. i'm so lack of skills.

good luck to you. nervous can always help.

Ernie Khairina said...

i hate my nervous! i told Cherub (read: gadik ..whatever her new name is..huhu peace!) about this earlier.
ok la kot for pilot project..aku kan suka museum..daa
ouh ya, Good Luck! I've read about it just now.