Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ahh that nervous..


I reached the place half an hour before the meeting get started. ..and my nervous turned out nothing at all ! haha..



I've posted about the Traditional Weapon Exhibition, so today was my second time..they have like shade canopies at the outdoor. I was searching for a book, (found the info at .com) Puteri 101 Dunia Melayu memang best, complete with pictures or illustrations but so pricey! RM250..sed


I can't reveal what the meeting was about, because its too early and I'm lack of point to share..Nevermind, I will tell you once it confirmed. I'm full of hope.


selamba buli pak guard


*annoying* gambar check tudung!

1 comment:

nurul khairunie said...

eh eh dun tell me itu baju purple yg kita p tgk2 dlu tu?
ko ingt ka baju sy yg taris2 yg ko bilang min2 korea tu? i think baju tu kena curse la sbb sy x maw berganti sama ko.


it ends up tu baju tercampur warna sama kaler lain masa sy mencuci. haiihh.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ahh that nervous..


I reached the place half an hour before the meeting get started. ..and my nervous turned out nothing at all ! haha..



I've posted about the Traditional Weapon Exhibition, so today was my second time..they have like shade canopies at the outdoor. I was searching for a book, (found the info at .com) Puteri 101 Dunia Melayu memang best, complete with pictures or illustrations but so pricey! RM250..sed


I can't reveal what the meeting was about, because its too early and I'm lack of point to share..Nevermind, I will tell you once it confirmed. I'm full of hope.


selamba buli pak guard


*annoying* gambar check tudung!

1 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

eh eh dun tell me itu baju purple yg kita p tgk2 dlu tu?
ko ingt ka baju sy yg taris2 yg ko bilang min2 korea tu? i think baju tu kena curse la sbb sy x maw berganti sama ko.


it ends up tu baju tercampur warna sama kaler lain masa sy mencuci. haiihh.