Friday, September 18, 2009

berbuka at Pullman Putrajaya

went to Pullman Putrajaya again, obviously for berbuka pula kali ni.. here are pictures of us at B's cafe (what a name) makan2 bergambar, dasar narsis!

ouh yes, hello again me with spectacles..it's been a while that I put my specs off, and I feel lightheaded .. tak best.

before wudhu'

after wudhu'

very kakak look!

nyumm

eat like nobody's business

the little girl at the back, she's very talented with instrument..

jambulah..
ceh ceh, sebenarnya saya makan jambu

B's cafe

harus

SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

we'll be flying off to sabah on the first raya and to Korea on the third. OMG I haven't complete my itinerary,

but uploading pictures is a sure thing.

have fun everyone!



2 comments:

hikmah* said...

selamat hari raya ernie! seronoknya korea! have fun ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

hikmah thanks =) selamat hari raya =D

Friday, September 18, 2009

berbuka at Pullman Putrajaya

went to Pullman Putrajaya again, obviously for berbuka pula kali ni.. here are pictures of us at B's cafe (what a name) makan2 bergambar, dasar narsis!

ouh yes, hello again me with spectacles..it's been a while that I put my specs off, and I feel lightheaded .. tak best.

before wudhu'

after wudhu'

very kakak look!

nyumm

eat like nobody's business

the little girl at the back, she's very talented with instrument..

jambulah..
ceh ceh, sebenarnya saya makan jambu

B's cafe

harus

SELAMAT HARI RAYA & MAAF ZAHIR BATIN

we'll be flying off to sabah on the first raya and to Korea on the third. OMG I haven't complete my itinerary,

but uploading pictures is a sure thing.

have fun everyone!



2 comments:

hikmah* said...

selamat hari raya ernie! seronoknya korea! have fun ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

hikmah thanks =) selamat hari raya =D