Sunday, September 27, 2009

busy in Seoul

Hi everyone, sorry for my long silence. I'm in Seoul rite now and I don't have that much time to update in here, if only that you're in my FB list (say some info to add me in FB - I don't add randoms) Anyway, and of course I have folders of pictures to share with you .. ini dulu ok

the sequence from previous post..hehe, isn't this pic your fav too?

meeting girlfriends during raya (2nd day)

I finally made a visit to a long house (replica tho)

Chasing subways! =D =D
this is my 2nd day in Incheon, Seoul . Our tour agent lost my luggage mula2 tu..sedih! tapi jumpa juga akhirnya =)

this is during my visit to China Town, like Jonker walk in Melaka only that it's cold and breezy

full text and more pictures later =P

5 comments:

Khairieah said...

cepat ckit ye.
though i can look at all the pictures later in bangi hihihi

ama said...

ernie, tadi betul2 aku ingat ko pengsan utk status kau kat FB.. malu je.. hihi.. have fun in Korea! aku xpernah pergi and u make me want toooo! hehe..

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
terharu tau atas ke'concern'an ko tu hehe TQ (omg apa word aku tu =P )

chun said...

ernie, x jadi gi sana raye pertama ek? mase 1st raye tu aku kat kg teringat ko. ingat kat korea dah, apela yg ko mkn. hehe!

Ernie Khairina said...

mesun T_T terharu2, thankss muah!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

busy in Seoul

Hi everyone, sorry for my long silence. I'm in Seoul rite now and I don't have that much time to update in here, if only that you're in my FB list (say some info to add me in FB - I don't add randoms) Anyway, and of course I have folders of pictures to share with you .. ini dulu ok

the sequence from previous post..hehe, isn't this pic your fav too?

meeting girlfriends during raya (2nd day)

I finally made a visit to a long house (replica tho)

Chasing subways! =D =D
this is my 2nd day in Incheon, Seoul . Our tour agent lost my luggage mula2 tu..sedih! tapi jumpa juga akhirnya =)

this is during my visit to China Town, like Jonker walk in Melaka only that it's cold and breezy

full text and more pictures later =P

5 comments:

Khairieah said...

cepat ckit ye.
though i can look at all the pictures later in bangi hihihi

ama said...

ernie, tadi betul2 aku ingat ko pengsan utk status kau kat FB.. malu je.. hihi.. have fun in Korea! aku xpernah pergi and u make me want toooo! hehe..

Ernie Khairina said...

ama,
terharu tau atas ke'concern'an ko tu hehe TQ (omg apa word aku tu =P )

chun said...

ernie, x jadi gi sana raye pertama ek? mase 1st raye tu aku kat kg teringat ko. ingat kat korea dah, apela yg ko mkn. hehe!

Ernie Khairina said...

mesun T_T terharu2, thankss muah!