Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hari ini dalam sejarah 090909

extra picture from our last buka puasa


It's becoming all so clear in my mind, me and my fav cuz have been waiting today's special date ; 090909! It was exactly 10 years back when we (yayasan sabah students) had this so called 'perkampungan YS' somewhere at cheras, hmm..Sekolah Alam Shah kot

=D so yeah if only I'd started blogging years ago.. eh eh actually I did so by using the GeoCities website.. lalala I'm not telling you my link tho .. segan ok ntahapa2 cerita but the content basically about my routine practical work when I was in the third year of university..haa, lama tak lama dah aku memblog ni kan =D

my GeoCities blog =P I've not really told anyone about this before, kira macam blog syok sendiri la hmm..hmmm.. it's really a nice feeling and relaxation reading thru it again. I loved this song so much that I queued it in my own flash music player .. siap buat flash lagi, sekarang sumpah dah taktau nak buat flash2 ni =|

layan dulu





There's an opening job vacancy as a lecturer, macam menarik. But hubby doesn't think it's a good idea for me working a 9-5 schedule and a student-status in a time T_T. That signs he likes me to be at home je or doing things yang tak terikat dengan ofis. He's very supportive with me and my works. I know it's funny when I say the reason of me becoming a lecturer sebab nak pakai mic bling2 atau mic balut dengan scarf hebat..haha. L.A.M.E . Takpe, one day..



working somewhere nampak tak rebung kat belakang

akibat tidak 9-5; dah lama tak rasa jam =D


It's almost months that I'm not taking any iced and bicarbonate drinks, takut semput datang hahaha.. and such methodology resulted the scales to shows another 2kgs drop, I'm now 39 kg. Pengambilan nasi pula, mula2 ambil separuh pinggan, lepas tu turun suku pinggan. Taktau nak bangga ke sedih =| Ok la!


my current favo by Miley ( born as Destiny Hope Cyrus )



voicewithin: why i always bother to over think things??


4 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

1. Tu Sekolah Sains Selangor bah. Kita F5, that was our last perkampungan before the SPM.

2. U look gorgeous as always in that pink outfit. Rebung adalah kebanggan juga.

3. Posing with the bantal is kind of cute. Sy suka.

Ernie Khairina said...

huhu sek sain selangor kaa tuh d cheras? langsung lupa ni

kizzy tf said...

i really cant avoid to drop some words in here and even to delete my blog! huhu~

p/s- pttnya kau msg aku-"kizzy, jgn lupa 9.9.09"..mesti aku msg kau ka, ym ka, emel ka... bz gila skg ni cuz =( smpi x masa mau check airasia utk cr tiket termurah ke KL mcm dulu2!

~ u knw i alwys care~ xoxo

pijaberry said...

yay! sa pun suka tu lagu love is only a feeling. lama sd nda dgr. p/s: suka part last2 vid tu

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hari ini dalam sejarah 090909

extra picture from our last buka puasa


It's becoming all so clear in my mind, me and my fav cuz have been waiting today's special date ; 090909! It was exactly 10 years back when we (yayasan sabah students) had this so called 'perkampungan YS' somewhere at cheras, hmm..Sekolah Alam Shah kot

=D so yeah if only I'd started blogging years ago.. eh eh actually I did so by using the GeoCities website.. lalala I'm not telling you my link tho .. segan ok ntahapa2 cerita but the content basically about my routine practical work when I was in the third year of university..haa, lama tak lama dah aku memblog ni kan =D

my GeoCities blog =P I've not really told anyone about this before, kira macam blog syok sendiri la hmm..hmmm.. it's really a nice feeling and relaxation reading thru it again. I loved this song so much that I queued it in my own flash music player .. siap buat flash lagi, sekarang sumpah dah taktau nak buat flash2 ni =|

layan dulu





There's an opening job vacancy as a lecturer, macam menarik. But hubby doesn't think it's a good idea for me working a 9-5 schedule and a student-status in a time T_T. That signs he likes me to be at home je or doing things yang tak terikat dengan ofis. He's very supportive with me and my works. I know it's funny when I say the reason of me becoming a lecturer sebab nak pakai mic bling2 atau mic balut dengan scarf hebat..haha. L.A.M.E . Takpe, one day..



working somewhere nampak tak rebung kat belakang

akibat tidak 9-5; dah lama tak rasa jam =D


It's almost months that I'm not taking any iced and bicarbonate drinks, takut semput datang hahaha.. and such methodology resulted the scales to shows another 2kgs drop, I'm now 39 kg. Pengambilan nasi pula, mula2 ambil separuh pinggan, lepas tu turun suku pinggan. Taktau nak bangga ke sedih =| Ok la!


my current favo by Miley ( born as Destiny Hope Cyrus )



voicewithin: why i always bother to over think things??


4 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

1. Tu Sekolah Sains Selangor bah. Kita F5, that was our last perkampungan before the SPM.

2. U look gorgeous as always in that pink outfit. Rebung adalah kebanggan juga.

3. Posing with the bantal is kind of cute. Sy suka.

Ernie Khairina said...

huhu sek sain selangor kaa tuh d cheras? langsung lupa ni

kizzy tf said...

i really cant avoid to drop some words in here and even to delete my blog! huhu~

p/s- pttnya kau msg aku-"kizzy, jgn lupa 9.9.09"..mesti aku msg kau ka, ym ka, emel ka... bz gila skg ni cuz =( smpi x masa mau check airasia utk cr tiket termurah ke KL mcm dulu2!

~ u knw i alwys care~ xoxo

pijaberry said...

yay! sa pun suka tu lagu love is only a feeling. lama sd nda dgr. p/s: suka part last2 vid tu